BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Julie P.
Im in love with CVS. Seriously I AM IN LOVE WITH CVS! Everyone that works there knows me by name. That's how often I'm there! I love their sales, I love my extracare card, and I love that they have different brands that I can't find at the local Wal-Mart. Plus it's nice walking into my local store and being greeted by name! If you haven't gotten an extracare card, get one IMMEDIATELY. I love getting my extrabucks and coupons and saving myself a good amount of money! Nothing makes me happier than a 75% off product or a deal with coupons to go with it.. which I find both weekly at my store! CVS FTW!
Jessica W.
Golden, CO
I worked at CVS as a manager, and I love this store. While some of the prices may be higher than Target/Walmart they beat most Beauty Supply stores off the shelf. . . but the real perks of this store come into play with coupons and Extra Bucks. It's almost like a game, one you get your EB rolling in, you might never pay for anything at CVS ever again! Last year I got 8 bottles of Head and Shoulders FREE. Another time, I got 4 packs of Disposable Razors for $1.50 a piece, and each one had a code for a free movie ticket. Learn the system, and you will get some great deals.
Karissa B.
Highland Hgts, OH
This place is my drug, I have a serious issues with spending all of my paychecks there. I go there for all of my bathrooms products, from shampoo, to makeup, to toilet paper. I love the prices, and there is never a line. Having a CVS rewards card makes it even greater! Its free and you get coupons with almost every purchase. Also, you can sign up to be a part of the beauty club and save $5 on every $50 spent on beauty products! For a product junkie like me that's worth it. You will get some serious deals, last week I saved about $12 on makeup! Seriously my favorite store ever!
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My go to store when I want to try new drugstore makeup or any drugstore makeup that is hard to find. They are always fully stocked and typically have new releases before other stores in my area. If you wait for the right time you can almost always find a sale for what you're looking for, and the Extra Bucks make you feel like you're saving even more. Also, I love that you can return makeup if you don't like it, even if it was opened! Definitely important when trying something new.
Christina S.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I can go on and on about CVS. First of all the ExtraCare Card is amazing. I always purchase the majority of my products from CVS because I save so much money. The Beauty Club is great because with every $50 beauty purchase you get $5 ExtraCare Buck back. If you shop often enough those EC Bucks accumulate and you can even get items for free. Every season they accumulate your spending amount and give you 2% back in EC Bucks from that amount of spending. I use coupons along with the EC Bucks to maximize savings. Honestly its effortless. Go to your local CVS today!!!
Savannah P.
At the age of 22, I have never before gone to fill my own prescription before. The closest place to do that for the first time was my local CVS. I had misplaced my medical-insurance card, but the staff assured me that when I found it and came back with the receipt, they would make sure and get my insured refund. I spent the $108 that day, and two days later I was able to come back with my card for a full refund. The pharmacists were very nice, even though I know refunds can be quite a process for them. Definitely going back next time I need to fill my prescription.
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Cvs is my favorite pharmacy. I love that some of their locations are 24 hours and there is always one close by. Besides the great pharmacy staff, cvs also has a great selection of makeup, toiletries, food, and other items. They have an amazing makeup selection and they carry some of my favorite brands. If you use their rewards card you get a ton of coupons, on things that you actually buy. Overall CVS is my go to pharmacy.
Morgan I.
Fitchburg, WI
I've always gone to CVS for my healthcare needs. The staff at the CVS stores at which I have been a customer have always been FANTASTIC. They're knowledgable, courteous, and efficient. When I've had prescriptions filled, I've never had to wait longer than 10 minutes, and I have never had a prescription be out of stock. I highly recommend CVS pharmacy for those who have insurance coverage through CVS/Caremark.
Taylor W.
Gaston, SC
My father used to be a manager of our areas CVS's -- During the time, I was young and I used to love going to work with him and stocking the shelves and using plannigrams (Totally wasn't child labor, I promise - I loved it! Haha) And hanging out with the employees there.
CVS is an overall great store, somewhat overpriced, however, for a drugstore it's about average. Around my parts the employees are quite friendly and the pharmacy is always very fast and diligent in explaining your medication and making sure everything is correct and you have what you need.
Sarah R.
North Adams, MA
I recently became super obsessed with CVS - due to their extrabucks program. THey giveaway so many extrabucks on things you need to buy anyway, that you end up with tons of free product regularly. This week alone they sent me $8 of extrabucks - and you can use them on almost anything. Also, they send weekly coupons often for 30% off your entire purchase or $5 off $15 deals - and you can combine those with your extrabucks! Give CVS a shot - it's definitely worth it and super easy - you scan your CVS card in the store and it prints all your deals out for you.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.