BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Sara K.
Winter Park, FL
CVS has become my very favorite place for prescriptions, basic grocery items, photos, and lots of other odds and ends. Their rewards program is straight forward and actually gives the discounts you expect from these programs. You don't have to "collect points", all you have to do is shop. When you receive coupons on your receipts, you can apply them to your rewards card online so that the next time you shop and swipe your card, the coupons you qualify for are applied whether you remember them or not. As it always should be.
Miranda M.
Temecula, CA
I find all of my beauty products here. Also get the coups at the box before you shop and look online too! You can combine store and manufacturer coupons to get double deals!
Inyoung L.
Not only is my closest CVS less than two minutes driving (maybe 20 walking...haha) but I love it!

They constantly have great deals! Last year they had: wetnwild BOGOF for TWO weeks! Out of all of the drugstores out there, I definitely do recommend and chose CVS over all of them.

Not to mention that they began the "ExtraBucks" rewards that gives you back coupon money which is discounted towards your next purchase!

I love being able to buy beauty products here and then getting a coupon!

Great selection and! They're bringing back NYC (or in some locations, wetnwild!)

Gotta love CVS! (:
Lisa B.
Frankfort, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using CVS for about 4 years now, I used to use Kroger but did not like having to physically go in the store. I am handicapped and have a difficult time walking so I love the drive up pharmacy at CVS. Each store is different and independently managed, meaning one store can be awesome and another not so much. I am really lucky that the location I go to has been really good about trying to find me the cheapest price, as I have no prescription insurance and am on 8 different medications due to an auto accident. When I do go into the store I like how clean it is, easy to navigate and helpful staff.
Rebeca T.
Irving
Love this store! Even though some items can be a bit pricey compared to the other retail stores, it all cuts down at the register with CVS ExtraCare ExtraBucks(CVS Currency which you can use in the store), a manufacturer's coupon, and a CVS Coupon for the item! Its amazing how you can walk into the store and buy an item that's worth $12 and some change but walk out with it from the register for a whopping .86 cents! :O :P That is what I call being canny and savings in your pocket! Even though things can be pricey, with all the coupons and Extrabucks that they offer, its amazing how much you can save! :)
Elizabeth T.
Columbia, SC
I shop at CVS very often. Their pharmacy is great. They always make sure you have the right medicines and can answer any of your questions. CVS has a great rewards program which allows you to receive great coupons and extra care bucks (which is like cash for them). Every week when I shop with them I get products free or at a great price with the use of their coupons and manufacturer ones. If they run out of a item make sure you get a rain check.
Megan W.
Phoenix, AZ
CVS is the only pharmacy store that I shop at anymore. They have always given me fabulous customer service whether it be at the photo print kiosk, the cashier, or the pharmacy itself. I have never had any issues except maybe long lines, but they move fast and I believe it shows that this is a great store to shop at!

I generally shop here for beauty supplies, medication drop off and pickup or convenience items like a diet coke or water when I need a quick beverage.

I would recommend this store to anyone that has one nearby and it is worth driving a burnout of your way if there isn't one nearby, promise!
Lianna M.
Allston, MA
CVS is the best drugstore out there. You can send all your coupons to your phone so you don't have a ton of paper clogging up your bag and their Extra Bucks program allows you to get great rewards for shopping. I am in here all the time buying makeup, home products, pharmacy, everything. The Beauty Club allows you to get $5 in Extra Bucks for every $50 you spend, which is great for someone like me who buys a ton of drugstore beauty products.
Heather H.
Hattiesburg, MS
I went to CVS to get a passport photo. The lady was rude and the picture was unusable. A few months later, I am in a hurry and notice the almost vacant parking lot. I thought that it might be a quick stop for a few snacks and drinks. Wrong! I could not find a cashier to check me out. I mean there was no one at the registers at all! I had to wonder around the store and eventually found a girl talking to the guy at the pharmacy. Furthermore, she seemed peeved that I had interrupted her conversation with the expectation of her to do her job. So much for customer service. I understand why that store stays so vacant.
Amber F.
Benton, IL
I like to coupon and do "the deals" at CVS so I know how to get great products without a huge out of pocket cost.

Of course their day to day prices are definitely higher than the average. But if you are willing to take a little bit of time, use their card, some coupons and follow their deals then you can really get some great prices there.

They offer coupons in emails as well as store coupons when you scan your card. The great thing is that you can combine those coupons with manufacturers coupons.

My store is great to shop at, the employees are helpful, friendly and deal well with couponers.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.