BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Danielle G.
Decatur, GA
Love CVS! The only thing you need to keep in mind is most of the beauty products cleaning supplies and household items can be purchased for less and other places such as the grocery store. But if you shop right and plan out what you're buying when the items are on sale there can be some really great deals that will save a lot of money. It's also a good idea to follow their reward program as you can get cashback teed use on your next purchase
Jaime F.
Whitinsville, MA
I Love CVS, I can not remember the last time I spent a whole lot of money there. After extra care bucks, coupons and your rewards each quarter......plus the clearance section is wonderful. I never pay full price at CVS. Once I even left there with money back when I didn't spend a dime. You just have to watch the adds, check out in a few transactions and buy clearance. Don't forget to sign up for the Pharmacy rewards, Five bucks free for every 10 scripts is a huge bonus!!
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Most people don't like going to drug stores but since CVS opened in my town it's the first place I go for beauty products and house hold items simply because of their points card. I can take my card into their in store scan kiosk and instantly get 3-4 coupons right on the spot and every time I check out and get my card scanned I can get more coupons, deals and I've even gotten free stuff. After each changing season you get dollars back that you saved from the previous season. They also have a beauty club every $50 you spend you get $5 back and it's easy to spend $50 on beauty products. I've even gotten deals on food and diapers for my son when he was wearing them I saved a ton.
Stephanie S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Honestly, this place is my go to place. They have 24 hr ones, ones with grocery sections, I get my beauty supply/medical tech appliances restocked, and I barely have much of a wait for the pharmacy. I am a free for coupons especially being a member with the beauty club- I always reach my $50 and always end up getting money back. once I got a free physician formula bronzer for free! and it was one that recently came out. I got a $20 value for FREE! they have so many perks but if you don't shop there that often it may seem as if you could save just about any where else. but with manufacture coupons that they do accept and the great kiosk that gives lovely CVS card holders more to save on, its a steal! why would I go anywhere else???
Kari o.
Grand Rapids, MI
I was just at CVS the other day and they never left me down with the AMAZING coupons that they offer. I saved over 75% and was completely amazed. They always have good sales and if you go at the right time of the year, you will find awesome clearance deals. I also find CVS brand to be of high quality, better than Walmart or Target brand. They also have a picture kiosk which is awesome for printing pictures, and making picture gifts. They have just about everything you need and the prices are better than most other drug stores. You cant beat their coupons, they provide you instant savings as opposed to other places who have a point system.
Glenda K.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Cvs pharmacy? Its ehhh... High turnover in my area and my oh my they are BUSY-guess it doesn't help that I practically live in retirement region in Florida. It would be nice to develop a relationship with a pharmacy associate or the pharmacist-cause really, I won't talk to just anyone about my yeast infection cream in public. But, every time I'm in there-new face.

Cvs store,on the other hand, is pretty awesome. I especially love their clearance section and after holidays--suhweeett deals! Ooh and a couple days after Valentines-stop in there and you'll see their yummy chocolates on clearance!!! Last year, I scored bags of Godiva truffles for less than 2 bucks each!! Oh and great deals on vitamins like prenatals if you need to buy em. I get my prenatals for about 8 bucks a bottle versus 14 bucks at wally world! Happy shopping!
Krista F.
Florissant, MO
CVS recently opened in my area making it the only one within about 25 miles. At first I was hesitant because it is so similar to Walgreens. The first time I went there was shortly after it opened during it's Black Friday sale. I was really impressed with the cleanliness, organization, and overall selection of products. My only disappointment are the prices which tend to be on the higher end. However, their weekly ads make all the difference. The staff is professional and friendly. I enjoy shopping at CVS and love their rewards program.
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Veronica M.
Oakton, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love shopping at CVS for both my pharmacy and other product needs. Having a CVS card and using it to scan at the price checker/coupon dispenser machine provides extra great savings to use. A trick I also love about CVS I recently discovered and have been using is to have my card set up to receive emails which they send weekly if not more often with extra coupons that can be sent directly to my my CVS card without having anything else to do. They also have a great amount of products for both beauty, OTC and fast competibe pricing on there pharmacy prescriptions. It's a great place to shop especially once you know the tricks to get even more savings.
Heather C.
Ozone Park, NY
I love CVS. I have several in my area open 24 hours and they mostly have what I am looking for I am always pleasantly surprised when I scan my card, I never keep track of previous purchases, but with my CVS card I don't have to. The card always gives me coupons based on previous purchase totals, some I don't have a need for but most of the time I get 5 dollar off coupons regularly and coupons for 20% off my total in the mail. My only beef with CVS is the stock is non-existent when paper towels or cleaning supplies are on sale. I really don't care for rain checks, just wish they kept more of those items highly stocked.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.