BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Macy R.
Watertown, MA
I feel like I'm never more than a few blocks from a CVS, so it's my go-to pharmacy. As for pricing, items are typically more expensive than a Target, say, BUT CVS does have a lot of good sales, and you can end up saving a ton if you shop strategically. If you sign up for Extrabucks (including the emails), you get a 15-30% off e-coupon pretty much weekly, which I'll use for things like milk and eggs, since those prices are actually comparable to the grocery store (and much closer for me). However, I steer clear of their other grocery items, which tend to be marked up a lot. I also check the weekly fliers and stock up on things like my multivitamins, which are 2 for 1 with some regularity, and always get your coupons from the kiosk--there's usually at least one good one hidden among the other junk
Kelsey R.
Washington, DC
We've got a CVS every few blocks in DC, it seems like. And they often have sales on what I want to buy (or if not, I'll have a coupon printed on my receipt that I can use). I wish they had a better selection of healthy options. Maybe Kit's Organic bars or less-processed frozen options to go along with their Odwalla selection. I had to knock them down to a B because our pharmacy is terrible. You have to tell them you want it a full day before you actually want it, otherwise you end up waiting in the store for a half hour while they do it. And don't try getting your pet's medications there unless you and your vet are in agreement on the exact birthday of your animal, because they'll say to you with a straight face "What is Cat's birthday? That's not what we have on file." And even if you and your cat got your medicine ordered ahead of time, with the right birthday, you'll probably have to walk almost a mile down the street to the other CVS anyway, because this one will be out of stock of the item you needed.
Tracey L.
Staten Island , NY
Can you say coupons 1 stop shop milk is cheaper then any super market but the best is the DUPE OF b12 2500mcg soft berry chews individually wrapped 9 out of ten times it's buy 1 get 1 free.. I buy all cvs brand vitamins and cough medicine there musinex is way better & slot less money.. get your cvs care card snf make sure to scan the isles fir the coupon machine it's a 1 stop shop from beauty to food to toys and seasonal isleCVS Infant's Poly Vitamin Liquid Drops, Multi-vitamin Supplement Drops for Infants and Toddlers, 1.6 Fl. Oz. (Compare to Enfamil Poly-Vi-Sol)
Julie R.
Leominster, MA
Cvs is always nice for a quick stop to grab something you forgot at the store or something like that. But sometimes limited when looking for something in particular.
Leah B.
Germantown, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really don't enjoy CVS as I prefer shopping at their competitor, Walgreens. The prices at CVS tend to be way too jacked up, even with whatever rewards points or coupons they offer. Although I've only stepped inside 3 different CVSs, all of them reeked of marijuana and while I don't judge people's choice to smoke that stuff or not, the smell of it gives me an immediate headache, thus a very unpleasant shopping experience. On the bright side, the stores have always been organized fairly well and generally were well-stocked.
Nicole M.
Saugerties
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this store as my main pharmacy. They have a lot of good deals throughout the store. It is nice to be able to get your meds and other necessities in one place.
Amber G.
Florence, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have used CVS since I can remember. I know I have heard a lot of people complaining about various things with their current pharmacy. I can honestly say that I don't have any complaints with my local CVS. I know things will just be taken care of when I go there. I just signed up to use their online pharmacy and its really convenient. You can view what prescriptions you have on file, which is up for a refill, and you can also see your purchases for the year and print off your spending to use for your taxes and such. Really been handy. I normally use the drive thru, but when I have gone inside the employees have always been very helpful and the store is very clean and organized.
Rachael J.
Mesa, AZ
Friendly staff! I love that they have a drive through because when you sick the last thing you want to do is jump out of the car and walk to the back of the store.
Christiana B.
Philadelphia, PA
I shop CVS pretty much every week. They have excellent sales that are easy to understand and the ability to stack coupons and get rewards make it a really fun store to shop. I love getting the weekly ad and finding my deals. The Extra Rewards card is great and they even email and mail you more deals on top of that. The only negative thing that I can say is that the stores near me all have self checkouts that do not work well if you use coupons. This can make the checkout process longer or more annoying than it needs to be, since they rarely have a person on register that isn't dealing with a long line of people trying to avoid the machines. I guess cutting corners on hiring employees allows them to give those great deals. Even so, CVS is the best drugstore-hands down!
Wendy R.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to love shopping at CVS until last month. I entered and picked up 2 nail polishes which were on the front display at the front of the store. I continued my shopping but then I decided not to buy the nail polishes so I left it them the feminine supply section (yes, I know, I should have returned it where I got it from). I went to the front and paid for my purchases. Then, some people stopped me as I was leaving and escorted me inside. I was shocked. They took me into a small room and proceeded to yell at me AND search through my purse and demand that I return the nail polishes. I told them that I had left it near the tampons, and they did not believe me. Finally, they decided to send the manager to look for the nail stuff and sure enough it was where I had left it, and I was let go. They didn't even apologize. I'm not a thief, and do not have a criminal record, maybe it was because I am latina and was shopping in a high end area. Whatever the case, I WILL NEVER BE SHOPPING AT CVS AGAIN!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.