BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Laksmy S.
santo domingo
En mi país no hay, pero cuando viajo a Estados Unidos en la esquina de mi tía hay 1, me gusta este establecimiento gran variedad de producto y todo a la vista buenos precios, buena calidad y rapido
Samantha T.
CVS gives its shoppers countless opportunities to save money while shopping in their store.

I'd highly recommend everyone to purchase the Green Bag Tag for $1. Every time you bring your own reusable bag to CVS they will scan your green bag tag. Rack up 4 trips with your reusable bag and you get $1 extrabuck back!

The Beauty Rewards Program with CVS is awesome too! For every $50 you spend on beauty products you receive $5 back in extracare bucks. Even if you don't buy makeup or the like, your purchases of shampoos and body washes count toward this margin too!

Every week CVS has a bunch of extrabuck deals that will let you save money. Combine these deals with coupons and you'll have yourself a steal!

Lastly, quarterly CVS gives their shoppers money back from what they spent in a certain amount of time via Extracare bucks. I always get at least $15 to spend.

And remember Extracare bucks can be spent on any purchases in the store (excluding only a few things) so you can save big bucks!
Compro desde maquillajes, hasta Snacks en mi CVS más cercano. Me encanta que esta todo siempre organizado y tienen varias marcas que no consigo en otras farmacias.
Nicole P.
Carolina, PR - Puerto Rico
Even though I like to support local markets, I must admit that I prefer to go to CVS. It has so many discounts, the extracare rewards is really helpful, I love buying my make up there, I love the dollar section, and I buy all my prescriptions there. I like using their coupons, which lets you save tons of $$$ and their employees are really nice, specially in the Rx, the pharmacists and technicians are always looking for more and more discounts and coupons to apply to your prescriptions.
Tina H.
I have loved CVS since they came to my city. I make sure to purchase only the items I would normally buy, when they go on sale. I save up my bonus bucks and buy more stuff on sale and continue the cycle. I get bonus bucks on total spending each quarter, on items I buy normally and on frequent pharmacy visits. You can use manufacturer coupons WITH CVS coupons AND bonus bucks - unlike the competition. For example, GM Cereal was 2/5 - you got a $1 bonus buck printed for the next visit, plus I had manufacturer coupons $.50 off each box and online Saving Star money back $.50 each box linked to my CVS card (essentially making each box of cereal $1 each!). Love them!
Gabriela D.
Gurabo, PR
I just came back from there and it just makes me excited. I don't know about you guys but finding coupons and great deals makes me happy and CVS is one of the best places to find these. I went there, scanned my card and got so many coupons for things I actually wanted to buy!! Basically I was able to use 3 coupons towards the same 3 items and I ended up paying for only two of them thanks to these coupons. And the selection of products is GREAT. You can't go wrong with CVS
Anna S.
This place is great. Convenient locations-so even if you're traveling or moving they are close by!-make it easy to keep your prescriptions up to date. They have everything you could need, making it an easy stop on your way home from work or school. Knowledgable staff and some great extras like their ExtraBucks program to help you save money and their iPhone app that makes refilling prescriptions simple, order pictures easy and finding locations a breeze!
Melanie H.
San Gabriel, CA
I do all my weekly shopping here but mostly beauty and toiletries. I coupon a lot and their reward system only benefits me more. It seems every time I shop there I save over 40 dollars. I do all my cosmetic shopping here because of all they're awesome savings and sales.With their reward system you constantly opportunity to get money back. Give it a try and see how much you save it will become addicting.
alyson w.
I started couponing here and I loved this store at first! BUT as the months have passed they have stopped sending me in store coupon emails, which is a very common problem judging by the amount of people I've spoken to personally and in online forums about it. I've even emailed and called corporate and they've done NOTHING. I've moved on to Walgreens and Rite-Aid they are MUCH better!
Brittney L.
Woonsocket, RI
To be honest CVS is my favorite place to shop for beauty and make up needs. I love the beauty program they have and how you can use coupons and that they always have make up on sale. I love using my extra bucks toward make up and beauty items just to get even more extra bucks for buying them! It's a vicious and wonderful cycle. I go to CVS at least once a month.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.