The official CVS/pharmacy iPhone App puts CVS/pharmacy, MinuteClinic and CVSphoto in the palm of your hand. Just download our app to “visit” your CVS/pharmacy on the go. Features include: • Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions • Pill Identifier - easy to use feature helps identify pills based on imprint, shapes and color information • Access your prescription history • Scan to refill and refill without signing in • Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours • Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list • Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts • Send savings and rewards to card • Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers • Sign up to receive offer-filled emails • Shop CVS.com on your app • Scan QR codes in store for information and savings • See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance • Order photos for express pick up • And much more!see more...
Top Questions See all 2,225 Q&A
- "It allows you to earn points that are eventually transferred into Extra Care Bucks that you can use to purchase items in the store." in 246 reviews
- "CVS is awesome due to the extra bucks rewards you get, you can even use them with other coupons so I recommend signing up for the card" in 215 reviews
- "this is a great place to shop especially because they have great deals and you get points which turn into free money you can use later get the CVS card you won't regret it." in 207 reviews
- "I have been shopping there for years but about 1 year of Couponing at this store and i love there Rewards program with the Extra Care card." in 148 reviews
- "Love shopping in CVS, at least twice a month they have bogo sales on their health and beauty products, which makes it very affordable." in 131 reviews
I love the CVS pharmacy because they’re always super prompt and have everything I ever need.
Love CVS! I get my prescriptions there, food, beauty product, candy, etc. it’s a one stop shop
I tend to get a lot of things from CVS. My medication is sent here, I buy hygiene things from here, makeup, and just "stuff." I also can use my CVS card for rewards and coupons (I mean c'mon, who doesn't love a coupon?) CVS always tends to have everything you need and more.
This stuff is absolutely amazing! After a long weekend my skin took a hit. I dabbed a bit of this in this morning and my face was as good as new. It didn’t leave me feeling greasy or wet, but left my skin super dewy.
They have everything you can imagine when it comes to beauty products, personal hygiene, and pharmaceutical products. Prices are moderate. Not cheap like Walmart but also not as expensive as Sephora.
They always have good deals and they’re great with my prescriptions. I’ve never had a rude customer service experience at any CVS lovation
I am generally very happy with CVS. I really like that they are inside Target locations. I like getting text alerts when medication is ready. The employees are always helpful. I always feel that they’re working as hard as they can.
Siempre tengo uno cerca cuando lo necesito y están todos los productos que busco, en especial para el cuidado de la piel
Cvs is a good place to put in your prescribed medications and to get any makeup or just medicine in general. Good quality drug store !
Q & A
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Do you think its cheaper to buy cosmetics at CVS or a chain like Target or Walmart?
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Do you prefer CVS or a different drugstore like Walgreens or RiteAid
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos