BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Akhi S.
NY
Great pharmacy/store. Not only i pick up my medication, i also buy my beauty products from there. They have good collection of everything. Great environment, workers are really helpful. They also have good makeup section too. Check it out!
Stacey B.
Saint Cloud
CVS has always been helpful in making sure my prescriptions are filled and getting reauthorizations from my doctor. The system they use to update you on prescription status are also super helpful.
Kat J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’ve been shopping at CVS for years and have always loved the environment and experience,... Their ExtraCare Rewards program is fantastic, their pharmacists are very helpful and informative, and there are a large variety of items that you can purchase here. I’ve bought everything from makeup to food to gift wrap materials, all at a cost my wallet was happy with. The stores are generally clean and most of the locations in my area are open 24 hours, so it’s especially convenient for any last-minute emergency!

If you haven’t been to CVS before, I definitely recommend you check it out!
Ryleigh W.
CVS has a large beauty brand selection, and lots of sparkling water options (which is a plus) but no matter what location i go to pick up my perscription it always takes forever! Slow service!
Amber C.
san Antonio
the people are always so friendly and helpful , .they reaaalllly take their time helping you find what you need and even if they dont have it , theyre searching for something thatll help out closest to your item .
moyu k.
Columbus, OH
Easiest place to go for prescriptions. I have their mobile app, where I can manage all my prescriptions at once. They make it easy to select what I want to refill, and where to pick it up.
Serena W.
I love this company. They do their best to accommodate you and make sure that you get your prescriptions in a decent time frame.
Amy J.
CVS is convenient but that’s about it. There’s always a very long wait, they always seem to be out of stock on at least one of my prescriptions, their app for refills often doesn’t work right, and I’ve even had other patients/customers prescriptions populate in my app under my account. Overall my bad experiences with CVS far outweighs the good.
Daniela. V.
Miami
Whenever I need a few things like snack or maybe a bathroom product I just got to CVS. If I want something sweet and a drink I’ll go here really quick or if I’m going to a road trip and need snacks I’ll go here and get something yummy.
edward l.
newark
good pharmacy you can find almost everthing medicine dog staff  vitamine shampoo drinks atm personal good
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.