BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Hannah H.
Murray, KY
My experience at the pharmacy at CVS has relied on the pharmacist who is working. Sometimes, the pharmacists are really helpful and help you find coupons to use on your medicine, while other times they can be rude. I have never had any major issues with refilling my prescriptions at CVS. The medicine is usually ready by the time I get there to pick it up, unless I’m dropping off the prescription in person. If that is the case, I’ve never waited for than 5 minutes for my medicine. They are very efficient with getting your medicine to you quickly.
Janette A.
Durham, NC
I like CVS - the store has a wide array of goods, but i find it ridiculously expensive compared to grabbing what i need at Walmart, Target or Amazon.
Now, CVS does typically have whatever shade of makeup i need as the other stores have a smaller selection but the price differences are crazy.
Satyn S.
Stillwater
CVS is the only place I like to get my prescriptions! They are right down the road from my apartment and they are always super helpful. Not only do they carry all my medications but they also have a wide variety of over the counter solutions.
Alyssa R.
Oak Hills, CA
With my insurance, I do get my prescriptions paid for, but this pharmacy is fast and efficient and always makes sure my medications are filled. The pharmacists always make sure I am aware of the risks and benefits of my prescriptions as well.
Mary Lou M.
Delanco, NJ
I have been a cvs customer for many years! I go to a stand alone store and have recently started using the one inside a Target store, the hours aren't great but, the customer service is great! The stand alone store is always under staffed !
Jenna Y.
Kenosha, WI
Love CVS and the variety of items they carry as well as convenience - they’re all over and easy to get in and out of if you’re in a hurry. I shop here often when I just need to pick up a couple things, and we use the pharmacy all the time!
Brittany S.
Cvs pharmacy is a great place! They have medicine, makeup, toiletries, and so much more! The only thing I don’t like is that their pharmacies tend to be slow, but other than that it is a great place and has most essentials you might need.
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've been using Cvs pharmacy for years.
So I got super excited when they came out with the app.
It makes filling prescriptions so much easier. Keeps me organized.
In a second I can check on my prescription refills list.
It also lets me know when my prescriptions are ready.

Kellie A.
Hilo, HI
For a long time I avoided using CVS because how long the lines were and it always took forever for them to fill the prescription, but they opened a drive thru down the road from my house and I decided to give them a try. I like the fact that they pre flavor my kids antibiotics so I don’t have to purchase it like at Walgreens. They usually have what I need in stock and they take about 15 min to have it filled so it’s not that long of a wait. I will continue to use them.
Lorena A.
Los Angeles
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love cvs for their prices. The combination of coupons you are able to use helps buy things for cheap. I didn’t give a five star because their customer service is not that great. Often I ask questions and the employees don’t know the answers. I’ve noticed the more you shop with them the more cvs coupons you get. And I love their hair color program; in combination with manufacturers coupons, cvs percentage coupons and $ off of $ coupons hair color is a great deal!!!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.