BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Abby S.
Portsmouth, OH
CVS has a fantastic selection of make up and skin care items and frequently adds new products. They also have frequent sales or specials where you can earn and spend Extra Care Bucks to help you save.
Christine L.
Horsham , PA
It is always easy for me to drop off my prescription ready! I also have to pick up for my mother in law and they usually have hers ready in time. Sometimes they get overbearing with their calls but they just want you to have your meds!
Jessica E.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
CVS is one of my favorite drugstores. They have the ExtraCare Rewards program where you can earn $$ back from all your purchases. Yes, the prices are a little higher than larger stores like Target or Walmart, but scan your CVS card at the red box in the front of the store for extra coupons. You are also able to stack CVS coupons which manufacturer coupons found online or in your newspapers, so sometimes (jk ,most of the time) items are FREE. Other perks of the ExtraCare program include getting back $5 for filling 10 prescriptions, and $5 for every $50 beauty products spent. The staff are really nice and helpful as well. I am always looking for items on sale that are sold out but the cashiers are always down to help me find it in the stockroom or even issue me a raincheck to get it at the sale price when its in stock again. Overall, one of my favorite places to shop for toiletries, snacks, and beauty products.
Laura S.
Cambridge, MA
CVS is conveniently located and has what I need. I run here if I need any small items that we have run out of. Their pharmacy is pretty quick at filling prescriptions too. I will continue to shop here.
Kay L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A great drugstore that carries all sorts of products. I usually go here to buy beauty products. They have a loyalty program you can sign up for for discounts. I haven’t had any problems shopping here!
Cristina N.
Montgomery, TX
I love CVS pharmacy. My favorite pharmacy so far. I love that they have curbside pick up and they offers a lot of saving deals. They give you extrabucka rewards feon the things that you buy from them.
Anna Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am so loving on those extra care rewards bucks you can receive whenever you spend a certain amount on their designated items. I once saw a lady drop a $100+ purchase down to $15 with all the savings she made.
Abhie F.
City Industry, CA
I am a hardcore (lol) CVS couponer because CVS have awesome membership which is coupon friendly. If you combine their current sales, email coupons, red box coupons, and extrabucks, you will save a ton!! You just have to plan and lay out your grocery checklist. I love that they reward their members with quarterly extrabucks, meaning they give you back 2% of your quarterly spending through extrabucks. The only thing I noticed is that prices are higher here by 1-2$ in average. I once had an argument with a cashier in my cvs store, she didn't know their coupon policy and refused to print an extrabuck that is supposedly rewarded to my purchase. I called corporate the day after it happened and they did apologize, I like that their response is fast and they rewarded me back me extrabuck. I felt like they take costumer service seriously. As for pharmacy services, i haven't yet tried what their minute clinic has to offer.
Anna M.
I have stopped shopping here. They had an ad last year about a certain sale where you buy so much and get a gas card for so much money. On the ad on my phone, it never specified that we had to buy so much of CERTAIN ITEMS. It said this in the PRINT flyer, yes, but not on the digital ad. The manager did nothing, so I contacted corporate, who stood by the print ad. In this day and age, many people are viewing digital ads, so CVS should have made sure their digital ads matched their print ads. It's not fair to penalize the customer for their mistake! Later I had a prescription filled and they filled it for 30 days instead of 14 like the Rx specified. I didn't realize it until I got home, so I called them but since I had already left they would not take them back. Luckily it was a minor medication, but what if it was a controlled substance? What if I had a history of drug abuse? I was appalled at the pharmacy and immediately switched my Rx program to another place. For these reasons, I haven't stepped in a CVS since.
Taylor W.
Azusa, CA
Always on top of my prescriptions. They send out texts to let me know when my prescriptions are ready and I have never had any problems with this pharmacy. Several locations which is very helpful!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.