The official CVS/pharmacy iPhone App puts CVS/pharmacy, MinuteClinic and CVSphoto in the palm of your hand. Just download our app to “visit” your CVS/pharmacy on the go. Features include: • Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions • Pill Identifier - easy to use feature helps identify pills based on imprint, shapes and color information • Access your prescription history • Scan to refill and refill without signing in • Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours • Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list • Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts • Send savings and rewards to card • Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers • Sign up to receive offer-filled emails • Shop CVS.com on your app • Scan QR codes in store for information and savings • See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance • Order photos for express pick up • And much more!see more...
Top Questions See all 2,225 Q&A
- "It allows you to earn points that are eventually transferred into Extra Care Bucks that you can use to purchase items in the store." in 246 reviews
- "CVS is awesome due to the extra bucks rewards you get, you can even use them with other coupons so I recommend signing up for the card" in 215 reviews
- "this is a great place to shop especially because they have great deals and you get points which turn into free money you can use later get the CVS card you won't regret it." in 207 reviews
- "I have been shopping there for years but about 1 year of Couponing at this store and i love there Rewards program with the Extra Care card." in 148 reviews
- "Love shopping in CVS, at least twice a month they have bogo sales on their health and beauty products, which makes it very affordable." in 131 reviews
I love shopping at CVS they are a bit over prices but have some awesome deals and I LOVE my extrabuck
We use this as our pharmacy the prices are great and usually we can find a discount on several items!
I love CVS, coupons and deal they propose. Just sometimes a little bit expensive on beauty products.
This pharmacy is awesome and their rewards program is a plus as well. I can find it both in NY and KS
Recommend this pharm. Accepts almost all types of insurance. Very fast and friendly. Will come back !
Main reason why I shop here is for the "extrabucks rewards". They always have good BOGO on makeup!
Cvs is my go to pharmacy. Lines can be a bit too much in my opinion. They are usually well organized.
When purchasing cosmetics wait until you get a 20% or 25% coupon!! They're available regularly too!!
Great for picking up medications and other necessities. good for last minute things. great products.
They have a good selection of cosmestics and cards however they are a bit pricey for some products.
Q & A
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Do you think its cheaper to buy cosmetics at CVS or a chain like Target or Walmart?
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Do you prefer CVS or a different drugstore like Walgreens or RiteAid
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos