The official CVS/pharmacy iPhone App puts CVS/pharmacy, MinuteClinic and CVSphoto in the palm of your hand. Just download our app to “visit” your CVS/pharmacy on the go. Features include: • Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions • Pill Identifier - easy to use feature helps identify pills based on imprint, shapes and color information • Access your prescription history • Scan to refill and refill without signing in • Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours • Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list • Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts • Send savings and rewards to card • Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers • Sign up to receive offer-filled emails • Shop CVS.com on your app • Scan QR codes in store for information and savings • See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance • Order photos for express pick up • And much more!see more...
Top Questions See all 2,225 Q&A
- "It allows you to earn points that are eventually transferred into Extra Care Bucks that you can use to purchase items in the store." in 246 reviews
- "CVS is awesome due to the extra bucks rewards you get, you can even use them with other coupons so I recommend signing up for the card" in 215 reviews
- "this is a great place to shop especially because they have great deals and you get points which turn into free money you can use later get the CVS card you won't regret it." in 207 reviews
- "I have been shopping there for years but about 1 year of Couponing at this store and i love there Rewards program with the Extra Care card." in 148 reviews
- "Love shopping in CVS, at least twice a month they have bogo sales on their health and beauty products, which makes it very affordable." in 131 reviews
They are convenient but I feel like they are way to expensive. Even when they place things on clearance it's still to much.
I love CVS Pharmacy! When I'm sick or in pain or havr complaining in the car, all I have to do is go through the drive thru!
Some prices are high, but they have some great sales. Combine the sales with coupons and you can get some really great deals!
This is a great pharmaceutical to get every thing you need the care so kind and nice there they really take good care of you
This is a good pharmacy even though some of the things they sell are a bit overpriced. The customer service is good as well.
The staff is always friendly and always there to help if I need assistance with anything. They have pretty much everything.
CVS and walgreens are my go to! I live scanning my card and getting a list of coupons to use the day! Free items a lot too !
CVS is a number one place i would love to go since they have everything! This is the place where i think of when i get hurt
Great Extra Bucks program, however, the CVS's by me lack friendly service and the wait times are appalling at the pharmacy.
Love the cvs app very convienet you can have your phone the card with the programmed onto it and coupons deals ads and more!
Q & A
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Do you think its cheaper to buy cosmetics at CVS or a chain like Target or Walmart?
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Do you prefer CVS or a different drugstore like Walgreens or RiteAid
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos