The official CVS/pharmacy iPhone App puts CVS/pharmacy, MinuteClinic and CVSphoto in the palm of your hand. Just download our app to “visit” your CVS/pharmacy on the go. Features include: • Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions • Pill Identifier - easy to use feature helps identify pills based on imprint, shapes and color information • Access your prescription history • Scan to refill and refill without signing in • Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours • Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list • Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts • Send savings and rewards to card • Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers • Sign up to receive offer-filled emails • Shop CVS.com on your app • Scan QR codes in store for information and savings • See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance • Order photos for express pick up • And much more!see more...
Top Questions See all 2,225 Q&A
- "It allows you to earn points that are eventually transferred into Extra Care Bucks that you can use to purchase items in the store." in 246 reviews
- "CVS is awesome due to the extra bucks rewards you get, you can even use them with other coupons so I recommend signing up for the card" in 215 reviews
- "this is a great place to shop especially because they have great deals and you get points which turn into free money you can use later get the CVS card you won't regret it." in 207 reviews
- "I have been shopping there for years but about 1 year of Couponing at this store and i love there Rewards program with the Extra Care card." in 148 reviews
- "Love shopping in CVS, at least twice a month they have bogo sales on their health and beauty products, which makes it very affordable." in 131 reviews
Love CVS never had issue w/ pharmacy very helpful when needed and love rewards card lot of sales and they always offer coupons.
I love cvs. I’ve purchased a lot of my makeup, skin care products, and hair products from there. It’s great.
5 out of 5 stars.⭐️
5 out of 5 stars.⭐️
Great for prescriptions and cosmetics. The ap is easy to use and the latest update fixed any problems I had with it previously.
Favorite drugstore, hands down! I've gotten so much free stuff through their extrabucks and beauty club program! Great sales too.
I use cvs for everything. They have friendly & knowledgeable pharmacists. Store brand products are pretty good for the money.
I just started using the this year and they just opened a store down the street from me. I go there for all my RX and nicknacks
I have used CVS pharmacy for 5 years even though prescriptions get confused at times for them they do try and correct the errors
CVS is a great place to find unbelievable deals if you utilize their Extra Care Bucks, store coupons and manufacturer coupons.
CVS is so nice and the prices are great they always have nice sells and coupons to offer you right on the spot. They are great.
It is a good pharmacy. I need medicine because I have a lot of feet problems and a heart problem and this is where I get my meds.
Q & A
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Do you think its cheaper to buy cosmetics at CVS or a chain like Target or Walmart?
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Do you prefer CVS or a different drugstore like Walgreens or RiteAid
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos