The official CVS/pharmacy iPhone App puts CVS/pharmacy, MinuteClinic and CVSphoto in the palm of your hand. Just download our app to “visit” your CVS/pharmacy on the go. Features include: • Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions • Pill Identifier - easy to use feature helps identify pills based on imprint, shapes and color information • Access your prescription history • Scan to refill and refill without signing in • Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours • Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list • Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts • Send savings and rewards to card • Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers • Sign up to receive offer-filled emails • Shop CVS.com on your app • Scan QR codes in store for information and savings • See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance • Order photos for express pick up • And much more!see more...
Top Questions See all 2,225 Q&A
- "It allows you to earn points that are eventually transferred into Extra Care Bucks that you can use to purchase items in the store." in 246 reviews
- "CVS is awesome due to the extra bucks rewards you get, you can even use them with other coupons so I recommend signing up for the card" in 215 reviews
- "this is a great place to shop especially because they have great deals and you get points which turn into free money you can use later get the CVS card you won't regret it." in 207 reviews
- "I have been shopping there for years but about 1 year of Couponing at this store and i love there Rewards program with the Extra Care card." in 148 reviews
- "Love shopping in CVS, at least twice a month they have bogo sales on their health and beauty products, which makes it very affordable." in 131 reviews
This nail polish removed is alright. It seems to take a lot more of it to remove the polish than some others. It gets the job done.
This is always a good BOGO or percent off sale going on at CVS in multiple departments. Their health and beauty section is great.
CVS takes too long to fill prescriptions, with all the pharmacy technicians that work there its amazing that things moved so slow.
I love CVS I go there for almost anything. Mostly hair products and beauty. Everything isn't that expensive and it's well worth it!
Cvs has everything you need! some things are better off buying from different stores but cvs' variety and convenience can't be beat
CVS is a great store. One of the only stores in my town that carry my sons medicines. Great variety of products and decently priced
Their prices are a bit high but great service and clean. I also get my photos done here. I would rather go to them then Walgreens
My favorite place to go for a quick errand. I can always find the random things I need from beauty supplies to snacks to vitamins.
I love the ExtraBucks rewards at CVS! Buying everyday items earns these rewards and I can indulge on more fun things at a discount!
This is the drugstore that I visit the most. This is where a lot of my items including makeup! All the employees are so nice too!
Q & A
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Do you think its cheaper to buy cosmetics at CVS or a chain like Target or Walmart?
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Do you prefer CVS or a different drugstore like Walgreens or RiteAid
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos