The official CVS/pharmacy iPhone App puts CVS/pharmacy, MinuteClinic and CVSphoto in the palm of your hand. Just download our app to “visit” your CVS/pharmacy on the go. Features include: • Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions • Pill Identifier - easy to use feature helps identify pills based on imprint, shapes and color information • Access your prescription history • Scan to refill and refill without signing in • Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours • Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list • Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts • Send savings and rewards to card • Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers • Sign up to receive offer-filled emails • Shop CVS.com on your app • Scan QR codes in store for information and savings • See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance • Order photos for express pick up • And much more!see more...
Top Questions See all 2,225 Q&A
- "It allows you to earn points that are eventually transferred into Extra Care Bucks that you can use to purchase items in the store." in 246 reviews
- "CVS is awesome due to the extra bucks rewards you get, you can even use them with other coupons so I recommend signing up for the card" in 215 reviews
- "this is a great place to shop especially because they have great deals and you get points which turn into free money you can use later get the CVS card you won't regret it." in 207 reviews
- "I have been shopping there for years but about 1 year of Couponing at this store and i love there Rewards program with the Extra Care card." in 148 reviews
- "Love shopping in CVS, at least twice a month they have bogo sales on their health and beauty products, which makes it very affordable." in 131 reviews
NEVER EVER go to Cvs For A prescription they take Hours And They Start The Prescription When you get there and You have to Wait longer
My favorite pharmacy. You can always get great deals here. I love my CVS bucks rewards and always get my face wash and foundation here.
CVS had a variety of different things, but unless you take advantage of their extra care bucks and coupons, everything is too expensive
I love CVS! I love how they give you coupons on your receipt. The items are a bit pricey at times, but that's pretty much everywhere.
This is a great store! They have wonderful products. Some of which I can't find anywhere else. CVS has been my favorite for awhile now!
Probably one of my favorite places to shop. It has everything I need and it seems like there's one conveniently close to anywhere I am.
The CVS on our campus over charges for everything because they are the only "store" on campus. $10 for a 12pack of diet coke...no way!
If you are a couponer you know cvs is the best. It so easy and good to coupon in. omg the most on my stockpile is for cvs. love you cvs
I love the extra care program at CVS that gives coupons, bucks to spend on your next shopping trip, and quarterly rewards for shopping.
I LOVE cvs!! CVS is like makeup heaven for cheap. You can get a lot of beauty supplies also.. Great for young college girls on a budget
Q & A
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Do you think its cheaper to buy cosmetics at CVS or a chain like Target or Walmart?
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Do you prefer CVS or a different drugstore like Walgreens or RiteAid
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos