BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Rebecca S.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not my favorite place to go since the ones near my house are super run down but other CVS’s I’ve been to are a decent experience just like any other little pharmacy/ drugstore
Marlena E.
I get my Benadryl and Tylenol it's a good price. It works fast and I find the staff to be so helpful. Cvs is my go to for cards and quick pick up items. I like how it's set up and recommend it.
Rebecca L.
Eagle Mountain, UT
Cvs is the best. They have many products that are CVS brand but they taste like the real thing. They also have so many customers to help you out. I like that they recycle it’s good for he earth.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Once I figured out how to really save money at CVS, I've been hooked ever since. I use to only be team Walgreens and felt i got the most bang for my buck there...until this helpful cashier at my local CVS explained rewards bucks and how to get the most savings out of them. Our local CVS is a notch above any other pharmacy (local or chain) it is more spacious, well laid out store with large aisles that have organized, neat product placement on the shelves. It also has a much larger product variety for different health and beauty brands and i love that I can pay for my items that reaars me with extra care bucks then use them to save money on the rest of my order. I love cvs
Marcy E.
Brookfield
I absolutely love my cvs. I use multiple medications that they always keep in stock. They are friendly. They also give you 5 dollars after every ten prescriptions.
Victoria C.
Water Valley
This is a great store. I am always satisfied with the store. I have never had a bad experience with buying a product from CVS! I would recommend to anybody that needs any type of health, grocery, or necessity.
Tiffany D.
Inman, SC
CVS has really good makeup for great prices. I found NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil there and was super impressed by its creaminess and smoothness and will continue to shop for NYX products at CVS as well as whatever other stores sell them. They have a cute pallette called love you so mochi. While I couldn't afford it when I went last time it was ADORABLE and I want to buy it soon. They have a great selection of makeup. Even have the Katy Kat lipsticks in colors Walmart and Target don't even have. Step up your game walmart and Target. CVS is beating you!
Mari S.
Miami
BestReviews is committed to providing comprehensive and trusted reviews for products that matter to consumers. We do the research to help you save time and money. We Buy. We buy ...
Kaleb F.
Stoughton, MA
This is my current pharmacy of choice. They have a decent makeup selection, have tasty snacks, stationery, and their pharmacists are so friendly and helpful.

When I have questions about a medication I always get good service and even get phone follow-ups by call and text when it is time for a refill so that I don’t have to keep as close an eye on when I am running low.

The customer service in store isn’t great, but I have noticed lower quality customer service in a lot of pharmacies as employee counts are lowered and fewer workers are taking up more slack with the rise of the self checkout.

Anyway, a good store with a good selection and decent prices.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use to shop at cvs all the time but now I only go there to get any medications I need from the pharmacy. I used to use their rewards program when I did shop there but I quit because some things were getting to expensive there and it was cheaper to get certain products as dollar stores and Wal-Mart. If you use the rewards program it does help but it just wasn't worth it for me anymore.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.