The official CVS/pharmacy iPhone App puts CVS/pharmacy, MinuteClinic and CVSphoto in the palm of your hand. Just download our app to “visit” your CVS/pharmacy on the go. Features include: • Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions • Pill Identifier - easy to use feature helps identify pills based on imprint, shapes and color information • Access your prescription history • Scan to refill and refill without signing in • Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours • Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list • Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts • Send savings and rewards to card • Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers • Sign up to receive offer-filled emails • Shop CVS.com on your app • Scan QR codes in store for information and savings • See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance • Order photos for express pick up • And much more!see more...
Top Questions See all 2,225 Q&A
- "It allows you to earn points that are eventually transferred into Extra Care Bucks that you can use to purchase items in the store." in 246 reviews
- "CVS is awesome due to the extra bucks rewards you get, you can even use them with other coupons so I recommend signing up for the card" in 215 reviews
- "this is a great place to shop especially because they have great deals and you get points which turn into free money you can use later get the CVS card you won't regret it." in 207 reviews
- "I have been shopping there for years but about 1 year of Couponing at this store and i love there Rewards program with the Extra Care card." in 148 reviews
- "Love shopping in CVS, at least twice a month they have bogo sales on their health and beauty products, which makes it very affordable." in 131 reviews
Cvs is my favorite pharmacy to go to I always go there when I need something and the rewards program is great I love getting my reward cash.
I love going to CVS for some of my beauty products. They run pretty good beauty sales. The pharmacy is great too, I've never had any issues.
I love this place, with so many locations and a wide variety of products, I find this store at the top of my most frequently visited places.
I love CVS, truly. I won't go anywhere else for my pharmacy needs. They often have BOGO on most OTC makeup brands, so that's a huge plus.
This is the store I usually go to for all my nail polish and quick make-up purchases. Carries all the top make-up brands and at great prices
Great deals most weeks in the flyers. Match up with your coupons and ExtraBucks you will earn and you can get a lot of stuff free or cheap.
Always has my medicine when i go they attend me fast and they are really nice also i like how they always have all the medicines people need
The cosmetic supplies and photo center are reasonably priced however the grocery section is always way more expensive than the local grocer.
I love my CVS at school! They have a larger variety of items in comparison to the CVS back home. The workers are always extremely helpful.
I LOVE cvs. Its where i go to get most of my beauty products and it has a unique way of saving money. I really like their extra care system!
Q & A
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Do you think its cheaper to buy cosmetics at CVS or a chain like Target or Walmart?
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Do you prefer CVS or a different drugstore like Walgreens or RiteAid
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos