The official CVS/pharmacy iPhone App puts CVS/pharmacy, MinuteClinic and CVSphoto in the palm of your hand. Just download our app to “visit” your CVS/pharmacy on the go. Features include: • Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions • Pill Identifier - easy to use feature helps identify pills based on imprint, shapes and color information • Access your prescription history • Scan to refill and refill without signing in • Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours • Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list • Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts • Send savings and rewards to card • Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers • Sign up to receive offer-filled emails • Shop CVS.com on your app • Scan QR codes in store for information and savings • See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance • Order photos for express pick up • And much more!see more...
Top Questions See all 2,225 Q&A
- "It allows you to earn points that are eventually transferred into Extra Care Bucks that you can use to purchase items in the store." in 246 reviews
- "CVS is awesome due to the extra bucks rewards you get, you can even use them with other coupons so I recommend signing up for the card" in 215 reviews
- "this is a great place to shop especially because they have great deals and you get points which turn into free money you can use later get the CVS card you won't regret it." in 207 reviews
- "I have been shopping there for years but about 1 year of Couponing at this store and i love there Rewards program with the Extra Care card." in 148 reviews
- "Love shopping in CVS, at least twice a month they have bogo sales on their health and beauty products, which makes it very affordable." in 131 reviews
I love it! They have everything that is needed! It’s great if you forget something on the go. Forget a birthday present? Go to CVS and get a gift card or some makeup!
cvs is truly a one stop shop. it has everything i need which makes it so easy to shop there. i can get food, gifts, hair products, makeup, and my prescriptions there.
Quick stops for gifts cards snacks and etc.. Most times I go for quick women hygiene especially hen get discounts and good sales. Also they have some amazing seasonal items during holidays
Switched my prescriptions to here because i felt they were more affordable. Also they seem to always have my meds in stock when other places are usually out of stock
The best pharmacy around me :) I really enjoy going into cvs it has great deal for all the departments and if you get an account with them you get coupons....and who doesn't like coupons !! I can always find what I'm looking for it doesn't matter at what time ;) CVS Pharmacy
Mixed feelings about this particular store. Had a bad experience there once and I’d probably won’t go there as much because of it. Great store, but it’s a bit pricy
I love going to cvs to get prescriptions or anything else I need. Some of the cvs need some updating but everything is pretty good there and everyone is super nice.
Always has whatever I’m looking for! Great prices and great selection! Some thing are a little pricey but there’s always a selection for something a little cheaper! I would definitely shop here again.
I think cvs pharmacy is one of the best ones. They are always quick when it comes to doing refills and contacting doctors if needed to renew prescription. Been going to CVS for years.
This is my pharmacy I always go to. It’s convenient because there are so many and they can transfer your prescription to any of the locations if you travel a lot!
Q & A
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Do you think its cheaper to buy cosmetics at CVS or a chain like Target or Walmart?
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Do you prefer CVS or a different drugstore like Walgreens or RiteAid
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos