The official CVS/pharmacy iPhone App puts CVS/pharmacy, MinuteClinic and CVSphoto in the palm of your hand. Just download our app to “visit” your CVS/pharmacy on the go. Features include: • Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions • Pill Identifier - easy to use feature helps identify pills based on imprint, shapes and color information • Access your prescription history • Scan to refill and refill without signing in • Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours • Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list • Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts • Send savings and rewards to card • Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers • Sign up to receive offer-filled emails • Shop CVS.com on your app • Scan QR codes in store for information and savings • See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance • Order photos for express pick up • And much more!see more...
Top Questions See all 2,225 Q&A
- "It allows you to earn points that are eventually transferred into Extra Care Bucks that you can use to purchase items in the store." in 246 reviews
- "CVS is awesome due to the extra bucks rewards you get, you can even use them with other coupons so I recommend signing up for the card" in 215 reviews
- "this is a great place to shop especially because they have great deals and you get points which turn into free money you can use later get the CVS card you won't regret it." in 207 reviews
- "I have been shopping there for years but about 1 year of Couponing at this store and i love there Rewards program with the Extra Care card." in 148 reviews
- "Love shopping in CVS, at least twice a month they have bogo sales on their health and beauty products, which makes it very affordable." in 131 reviews
Don't really like cvs I believe it's really expensive compared to Walgreens and they never have any good deals I personally wouldn't shop here
Signing up for an Extra Care Card is the best 3 minutes you will ever spend. Its quick and easy but the rewards are worth every minute of it.
This is our place for scripts... love them, the pharmcist is very informative & kind... I do like Walgreen's for beauty products much cheaper..
CVS is great place to find new drugstore beauty products. I think if you have a walmart or target near by try those stores before going to cvs.
I love the coupons and the sales. Jus don't like the base prices if you don't have a card and some of the stuck up staff (not every location)
Overall it is like any drugstore. Since it has less to sell and usually smaller than a target or a walmart, the merchandise is more expensive.
I love how customer oriented they are. Not to mention its one of the best places to coupon and earn money back with their Extra Care Bucks.
They have a great reward program, so if they have the things you want on sale, go get em...you probably won't be able to get them any cheaper.
Love is one of the places you find all milk etc. all all, when I have an emergency trip so I'll need cookies like soap, I can even go walking
I like how informative the pharmacists are. Prices can be a bit high, but with coupons and their extra-care card there are some amazing deals
Q & A
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Do you think its cheaper to buy cosmetics at CVS or a chain like Target or Walmart?
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Do you prefer CVS or a different drugstore like Walgreens or RiteAid
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos