The official CVS/pharmacy iPhone App puts CVS/pharmacy, MinuteClinic and CVSphoto in the palm of your hand. Just download our app to “visit” your CVS/pharmacy on the go. Features include: • Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions • Pill Identifier - easy to use feature helps identify pills based on imprint, shapes and color information • Access your prescription history • Scan to refill and refill without signing in • Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours • Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list • Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts • Send savings and rewards to card • Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers • Sign up to receive offer-filled emails • Shop CVS.com on your app • Scan QR codes in store for information and savings • See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance • Order photos for express pick up • And much more!see more...
Top Questions See all 2,225 Q&A
- "It allows you to earn points that are eventually transferred into Extra Care Bucks that you can use to purchase items in the store." in 246 reviews
- "CVS is awesome due to the extra bucks rewards you get, you can even use them with other coupons so I recommend signing up for the card" in 215 reviews
- "this is a great place to shop especially because they have great deals and you get points which turn into free money you can use later get the CVS card you won't regret it." in 207 reviews
- "I have been shopping there for years but about 1 year of Couponing at this store and i love there Rewards program with the Extra Care card." in 148 reviews
- "Love shopping in CVS, at least twice a month they have bogo sales on their health and beauty products, which makes it very affordable." in 131 reviews
CVS rocks! Their pharmacy is fast at filling prescriptions and their coupon program is awesome! I always get extra coupons by using my cvs card!
The wait can be excessive for drop off prescriptions. The automated phone calls for prescriptions get annoying if you cannot pick up right away.
CVS has a lot of everything you need! But personally I think compared to walgreens and rite aid that I have in my hometown CVS has higher prices!
I do like this pharmacy, i prefer Walgreens but this one is okay. It has a lot of good things and it’s open pretty late so i can always go there.
Although pharmacies and smaller stores like this tend to be pricey, they give out so many companies and often have great sales on many products!
I am so not that into CVS. I find it to be more expensive that Walgreens and not as good customer service. I hate their cvs card too. Not a fan.
Don't forget to swipe your card at every transaction. I just opened my email and there was a $4 coupon towards a $20 purchase! I love free money!
Love the constant coupons that get printed off at the register and the staff is always friendly and knowledgeable not matter which one I go to.
CVS prices & sales are good. But every pharmacy I’ve been to in a CVS sucks. I like the rewards and being able to use it toward another purchase.
I really don't understand how people go to pharmacies that aren't CVS. They are tried and true and the most urban ones have the most inventory!!
Q & A
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Do you think its cheaper to buy cosmetics at CVS or a chain like Target or Walmart?
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Do you prefer CVS or a different drugstore like Walgreens or RiteAid
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos