The official CVS/pharmacy iPhone App puts CVS/pharmacy, MinuteClinic and CVSphoto in the palm of your hand. Just download our app to “visit” your CVS/pharmacy on the go. Features include: • Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions • Pill Identifier - easy to use feature helps identify pills based on imprint, shapes and color information • Access your prescription history • Scan to refill and refill without signing in • Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours • Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list • Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts • Send savings and rewards to card • Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers • Sign up to receive offer-filled emails • Shop CVS.com on your app • Scan QR codes in store for information and savings • See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance • Order photos for express pick up • And much more!see more...
Top Questions See all 2,225 Q&A
- "It allows you to earn points that are eventually transferred into Extra Care Bucks that you can use to purchase items in the store." in 246 reviews
- "CVS is awesome due to the extra bucks rewards you get, you can even use them with other coupons so I recommend signing up for the card" in 215 reviews
- "this is a great place to shop especially because they have great deals and you get points which turn into free money you can use later get the CVS card you won't regret it." in 207 reviews
- "I have been shopping there for years but about 1 year of Couponing at this store and i love there Rewards program with the Extra Care card." in 148 reviews
- "Love shopping in CVS, at least twice a month they have bogo sales on their health and beauty products, which makes it very affordable." in 131 reviews
Cvs is my go to if I need something quick. Most of the stuff is a lot more expensive than other stores. Some times they have what I’m looking for and sometimes they don’t
CVS is super convenient and carries a decent selection of items, however I try to go to Walmart or target instead whenever I can help it because CVS can be more expensive
I mostly go to CVS whenever I'm in need of medicine for myself or my family. Once in there I can't help myself and always end up in the makeup section. They have great deals every now and then.
They have my information save and I do not have to constantly bring out my insurance card and with my insurance i can also get even more discounts on first aid equipment
We live in a very small area where everybody seems to know everybody in our pharmacist is seriously the sweetest man ever so incredibly helpful as well as all the staff
Great pharmacy, extremely helpful and friendly staff. Their prices are a bit on the high side but they have a fantastic selection of products. Especially the cosmetics.
I always enjoy going to CVS because they have everything I need , from makeup to snacks , food and drinks , supplies ect. I like shopping there but there’s always a big line . I recommend you going if you ever are near one .
cvs is truly a one stop shop. it has everything i need which makes it so easy to shop there. i can get food, gifts, hair products, makeup, and my prescriptions there.
Quick stops for gifts cards snacks and etc.. Most times I go for quick women hygiene especially hen get discounts and good sales. Also they have some amazing seasonal items during holidays
I love it! They have everything that is needed! It’s great if you forget something on the go. Forget a birthday present? Go to CVS and get a gift card or some makeup!
Q & A
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Do you think its cheaper to buy cosmetics at CVS or a chain like Target or Walmart?
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Do you prefer CVS or a different drugstore like Walgreens or RiteAid
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos