BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Cola D.
Indian Orch, MA
CVS is almost a one stop shop for me. They have mostly all my needs. I get my precscriptions filled at the local 24hr location. Cvs offers wonderful store coupons on my regular purchases. I can use them in conjunction with the manufacture coupons. Allowing me to get more bang for my buck.
Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
Purchased at: CVS
CVS is my go to for medicine over the counter & some prescriptions I knocked off a star because I have had bad customer service experiences. But I can’t lie somethings I do have to do is look up & search/browse online at other stores to price match before I decide to commit buy at cvs because usually there cheaper somewhere else like Walmart or target. But for emergency CVS is awesome with there 24hour locations when I’m really really sick!
Jen B.
Morgantown, WV
I have used CVS Pharmacy for years. They are conveniently located and carry all over the counter and prescription medications I have ever needed. They also have a good drugstore make up section. The rewards program is also an added bonus if you are filling prescriptions here anyway.
Michele M.
We have used CVS pharmacy for probably 5-6 years now and once in a while we have a problem but not too often. The biggest thing is that they forget to mail stuff to us.But the fact that they will mail stuff to us is one of the main reasons we went with Cvs as we live 60 miles away
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,155 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I think it's higher price place to go. It's like Wal-greens which I know is probably the same company or has tied together. I have only shopped there a few times because there is one close to my apartment. It's okay. There are other places you can find things that lower prices.
Latease J.
Los Angeles, CA
My parents use CVS pharmacy quite often considering they have plenty of medication to buy for not only themselves but their children. My sister has kidney and heart conditions so we sent over her medication to our nearest CVS. They do a really good job of having the medication up and ready in a timely matter and the pharmacist are extremely nice. The only bad thing I have to say about the CVS pharmacy is is that they do move a little slow. But that could be the reason why they Don’t often make mistakes. They don’t seem too enthusiastic about their job but I mean who really is. They deal with medicine all day I don’t think that’s really exciting job.
Kim G.
So far so good. Not my choice to use, required by insurance or I pay more. Wanted to use a local independent pharmacy. The one nice thing is the maintenance drugs the insurance requires me to get through mail order can be done at the actual CVS retail. The app is pretty good.
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
Would recommend going here for pharmaceutical needs. The employees are friendly and they get what you need done pretty quick. Some of their stuff (non-medication) like food, toiletries, etc. is overpriced and the stores look mildly outdated. But those are minor complaints.
Mariel G.
San Antonio, TX
I believe it's a bit more expensive than, say, Walgreens but their saving grace is that their makeup collection tends to be more expansive. Stars are taken away simply because I've had trouble with insurance here, whereas I've never had a single issue with Walgreens.
Jade B.
Owings Mills , MD
CVS pharmacy has some really well trained staff. They are always friendly and willing to help. They always have my prescriptions ready in a timely fashion. When I pick up my prescriptions, they always ask if I have questions and when I do they are very knowledgeable.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.