The official CVS/pharmacy iPhone App puts CVS/pharmacy, MinuteClinic and CVSphoto in the palm of your hand. Just download our app to “visit” your CVS/pharmacy on the go. Features include: • Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions • Pill Identifier - easy to use feature helps identify pills based on imprint, shapes and color information • Access your prescription history • Scan to refill and refill without signing in • Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours • Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list • Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts • Send savings and rewards to card • Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers • Sign up to receive offer-filled emails • Shop CVS.com on your app • Scan QR codes in store for information and savings • See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance • Order photos for express pick up • And much more!see more...
Top Questions See all 2,225 Q&A
- "It allows you to earn points that are eventually transferred into Extra Care Bucks that you can use to purchase items in the store." in 246 reviews
- "CVS is awesome due to the extra bucks rewards you get, you can even use them with other coupons so I recommend signing up for the card" in 215 reviews
- "this is a great place to shop especially because they have great deals and you get points which turn into free money you can use later get the CVS card you won't regret it." in 207 reviews
- "I have been shopping there for years but about 1 year of Couponing at this store and i love there Rewards program with the Extra Care card." in 148 reviews
- "Love shopping in CVS, at least twice a month they have bogo sales on their health and beauty products, which makes it very affordable." in 131 reviews
Has everything you need. It might be a little pricey but it’s a lot worth it. They’re friendly and they get the job done. They know what they’re doing.
Their stores have a little less variation I feel so it’s not my favorite. My favorite purchase there was hair dye which they have a large selection of!
They are on every coner so its convinient plus i love the fact that they don't sell cigarrets anymore it doesn't make sence to buy tabaco at a pharmacy.
Full of friendly staff! Great customer service. Love the fact that I’m able to pick up prescriptions there as well! They have anything you could need.
They usually have good stuff, but I find better savings in places like rite aid. I get 20% off everything. If I find coupons for Cvs then I go there.
I shop here often and I am in love with CVS extracare program. I have over $50.00 in exra buck. I try to keep rolling them from one sale to the next.
The make up section is fantastic at cvs. I can find everything I need. And the sales are great even better with coupons. The staff are always helpful.
I love to have the accessibility to shop on the go. This app is easy to search to find what you are looking for which makes it even more enjoyable.
I might be a little biased since I used to work for CVS *years* ago but I love the store. I will pick CVS hands down over any other drugstore any day.
I like the store sometimes . I can never go in looking something specific because I never find that item . I feel like most things are overpriced .
Q & A
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Do you think its cheaper to buy cosmetics at CVS or a chain like Target or Walmart?
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Do you prefer CVS or a different drugstore like Walgreens or RiteAid
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos