BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Kimmi H.
I absolutely love CVS. They have everything you need and its great that I have one across the street from me. They have great products and great pricing.
Alyssa P.
Pittsburg, CA
They're always well stocked! Great deals on makeup and never as crowded as Walmart lol and best part when you have the rewards card and get free bucks :)
Jennifer K.
Atlanta, GA
I am a hard-core couponer, and CVS is right on my campus. Sign up for the CVS Card and get free/next to free things all the time with coupons and deals!
Samantha P.
I shop at cvs all of the time. They have a good selection of a lot of products and they have a great rewards system for customer loyalty and good sales.
Gia C.
Huntington, NY
However, since going completely organic I don't shop there as often as I used to. They should offer more organic options. I will always love CVS, though!
Esperanza G.
Hawthorne, CA
I love going to CVS. It is my go to place for most of my beauty and health needs. I also love that I can earn ECBS on products that I already purchase.
Oreale A.
Rockville, MD
I really love CVS when it comes to medications, and body products. Never have I entered and not found something, unless it was out of stock. L.O.V.E!!!!!
Brooke J.
East Peoria, IL
Loveeee cvs you can find anything there! I can walk in needed many different items from candy and candles to make up and nail polish & I can find it all!
Iris N.
Ocala, FL
I CAN SAY THAT I LIKE THIS STORE BECAUSE OF THE COUPONS.THEY ALSO COME OUT WITH GREAT DEALS WITH ONE VITAMINS,DETIRGENTS AND EVEN ON BODY AND HAIR ITEMS.
Stacy W.
I like shopping at CVS, they always giving you something either good savings or a lot of extra box, printable coupons. Also the worker are very friendly.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.