The official CVS/pharmacy iPhone App puts CVS/pharmacy, MinuteClinic and CVSphoto in the palm of your hand. Just download our app to “visit” your CVS/pharmacy on the go. Features include: • Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions • Pill Identifier - easy to use feature helps identify pills based on imprint, shapes and color information • Access your prescription history • Scan to refill and refill without signing in • Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours • Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list • Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts • Send savings and rewards to card • Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers • Sign up to receive offer-filled emails • Shop CVS.com on your app • Scan QR codes in store for information and savings • See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance • Order photos for express pick up • And much more!see more...
Top Questions See all 2,225 Q&A
- "It allows you to earn points that are eventually transferred into Extra Care Bucks that you can use to purchase items in the store." in 246 reviews
- "CVS is awesome due to the extra bucks rewards you get, you can even use them with other coupons so I recommend signing up for the card" in 215 reviews
- "this is a great place to shop especially because they have great deals and you get points which turn into free money you can use later get the CVS card you won't regret it." in 207 reviews
- "I have been shopping there for years but about 1 year of Couponing at this store and i love there Rewards program with the Extra Care card." in 148 reviews
- "Love shopping in CVS, at least twice a month they have bogo sales on their health and beauty products, which makes it very affordable." in 131 reviews
This is a good place if you are just looking to shop around or you are picking up a med, they have it all but they can get really anoying with their card.
I always receive a 4 off of $20 and I use my local coupon ad and find items that are in the ad and on sale and use the store coupon for some major savings!
I love working for CVS, its such a great company to work for. Although i don't really care for my manager, it has nothing to do with the company its self.!
I love going to CVS. It is my go to place for most of my beauty and health needs. I also love that I can earn ECBS on products that I already purchase.
I love cvs because they always have my medicine ready within 20 minutes. I love how friendly the staff is. I always find good deals on cosmetics as well.
Loveeee cvs you can find anything there! I can walk in needed many different items from candy and candles to make up and nail polish & I can find it all!
Love the drive through option. The service has always been efficient and helpful. However lately Kroger pharmacy has had cheaper prices for my insurance
Their rewards program is great, but too expensive compared to other local drug stores. However they do have products that are difficult to find elsewhere
Always have what you need for a good price. You can even print your coupons before you pay that way you can use them on the purchase that you're making!
I shop at cvs all of the time. They have a good selection of a lot of products and they have a great rewards system for customer loyalty and good sales.
Q & A
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Do you think its cheaper to buy cosmetics at CVS or a chain like Target or Walmart?
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Do you prefer CVS or a different drugstore like Walgreens or RiteAid
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos