The official CVS/pharmacy iPhone App puts CVS/pharmacy, MinuteClinic and CVSphoto in the palm of your hand. Just download our app to “visit” your CVS/pharmacy on the go. Features include: • Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions • Pill Identifier - easy to use feature helps identify pills based on imprint, shapes and color information • Access your prescription history • Scan to refill and refill without signing in • Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours • Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list • Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts • Send savings and rewards to card • Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers • Sign up to receive offer-filled emails • Shop CVS.com on your app • Scan QR codes in store for information and savings • See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance • Order photos for express pick up • And much more!see more...
Top Questions See all 2,225 Q&A
- "It allows you to earn points that are eventually transferred into Extra Care Bucks that you can use to purchase items in the store." in 246 reviews
- "CVS is awesome due to the extra bucks rewards you get, you can even use them with other coupons so I recommend signing up for the card" in 215 reviews
- "this is a great place to shop especially because they have great deals and you get points which turn into free money you can use later get the CVS card you won't regret it." in 207 reviews
- "I have been shopping there for years but about 1 year of Couponing at this store and i love there Rewards program with the Extra Care card." in 148 reviews
- "Love shopping in CVS, at least twice a month they have bogo sales on their health and beauty products, which makes it very affordable." in 131 reviews
I love CVS. its right around the corner from me in walking distance. The pharmacy people are always helpful. and having there CVS point card helps you save.
This is my home away from home lol, I love there rewards card and coupons I've have gotten many things cheap and free. I'll keep going back for that reason.
I love CVS so much it is above and beyond the offers for rebates and extra bucks values.I shop there way more than I should but I never can pass up a deal.
I prefer cvs over all other pharmacies/ drug store. The ECB system is awesome. I'm a member if the beauty club so I get $5 back for every $50 spent! Love it!
I love shipping here when I get 20% off, but they are expensive compared to other pharmacies... They do have good deals though you have to look out for them!
CVS is a great store and I like when it has sales on makeup but the prices seem so high like I could get almost 95% of the things i like for a cheaper price.
I love CVS, especially since they finally had a coupon station which has always been there, but never had that years ago. I can mostly find everything there.
I love CVS for so many reasons. I love the beauty section, sometimes food, bath, medical and I love getting Extra Care Bucks. I save so much using them.
Overall idea of the store is great. I love the stacking of coupons. I love the prices for the moest part on the sodas. I love the redbox-- my #1 love. lol.,
I LOVE shopping CVS and planning my trip based on the adds, in store coupons and manufacturer coupons. Great place to get what you need to keep you healthy.
Q & A
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Do you think its cheaper to buy cosmetics at CVS or a chain like Target or Walmart?
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Do you prefer CVS or a different drugstore like Walgreens or RiteAid
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos