BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Rachael S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love CVS. its right around the corner from me in walking distance. The pharmacy people are always helpful. and having there CVS point card helps you save.
Tara D.
Attleboro, MA
This is my home away from home lol, I love there rewards card and coupons I've have gotten many things cheap and free. I'll keep going back for that reason.
donna t.
Meriden, CT
I love CVS so much it is above and beyond the offers for rebates and extra bucks values.I shop there way more than I should but I never can pass up a deal.
Kristy P.
Huntsville, AL
I prefer cvs over all other pharmacies/ drug store. The ECB system is awesome. I'm a member if the beauty club so I get $5 back for every $50 spent! Love it!
Dominique A.
Seaford, NY
I love shipping here when I get 20% off, but they are expensive compared to other pharmacies... They do have good deals though you have to look out for them!
Chelsea H.
Edgewood, MD
CVS is a great store and I like when it has sales on makeup but the prices seem so high like I could get almost 95% of the things i like for a cheaper price.
Christine F.
Alameda, CA
I love CVS, especially since they finally had a coupon station which has always been there, but never had that years ago. I can mostly find everything there.
Monique K.
Vero Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love CVS for so many reasons. I love the beauty section, sometimes food, bath, medical and I love getting Extra Care Bucks. I save so much using them.
kimmie s.
germany
Overall idea of the store is great. I love the stacking of coupons. I love the prices for the moest part on the sodas. I love the redbox-- my #1 love. lol.,
Christina A.
Hilliard, OH
I LOVE shopping CVS and planning my trip based on the adds, in store coupons and manufacturer coupons. Great place to get what you need to keep you healthy.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.