The official CVS/pharmacy iPhone App puts CVS/pharmacy, MinuteClinic and CVSphoto in the palm of your hand. Just download our app to “visit” your CVS/pharmacy on the go. Features include: • Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions • Pill Identifier - easy to use feature helps identify pills based on imprint, shapes and color information • Access your prescription history • Scan to refill and refill without signing in • Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours • Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list • Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts • Send savings and rewards to card • Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers • Sign up to receive offer-filled emails • Shop CVS.com on your app • Scan QR codes in store for information and savings • See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance • Order photos for express pick up • And much more!see more...
Top Questions See all 2,225 Q&A
- "It allows you to earn points that are eventually transferred into Extra Care Bucks that you can use to purchase items in the store." in 246 reviews
- "CVS is awesome due to the extra bucks rewards you get, you can even use them with other coupons so I recommend signing up for the card" in 215 reviews
- "this is a great place to shop especially because they have great deals and you get points which turn into free money you can use later get the CVS card you won't regret it." in 207 reviews
- "I have been shopping there for years but about 1 year of Couponing at this store and i love there Rewards program with the Extra Care card." in 148 reviews
- "Love shopping in CVS, at least twice a month they have bogo sales on their health and beauty products, which makes it very affordable." in 131 reviews
Are used to go to Walgreens but not anymore. I’ve been going to this pharmacy for couple years now they have good customer service. Most importantly they’re very fast you don’t have to wait for hours.
I love CVS, they have everything you need! Often times they have many sales and bogos going on. I love this store!! Most times the workers are so friendly, I definitely prefer CVS over walgreens any day.
Really depends on location. In general I think cvs is great and has an efficient pharmacy but I’ve had situations at specific cvs locations where there was poor communication and other frustrations
CVS is great for drug store makeup deals, prescription medicine and over the counter. I think the price point is a few dollars more than rite aid. There photo center SUCK!!! I don’t shop there often. Usually because of convenience.
This is where I get all of medicine, vitamins, or any health-beauty related products. I prefer to shop here over Walgreens or Rite Aid any day. Service is usually but that’s overlooked by the amazing deals if you have a CVS card!
This store always has everything I need from beauty to health they have great service and are a good on the go type store. They also offer great discounts if you are apart of their rewards program
I love CVS. They have the nicest pharmacists. My medicine is always ready quickly. The pharmacists always make sure I’m comfortable with my medicine. They also have the best variety of medicines.
This is my favorite product. I very often use only them. a very good quality. Often in stores there are discounts for this. Also this product is popular all over the world. In the future I will use it.
I’ve tried several different pharmacies around town but CVS is the most consistent and convenient one of them all. They have great coupons and I can get so many different categories of things.
Q & A
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Do you think its cheaper to buy cosmetics at CVS or a chain like Target or Walmart?
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Do you prefer CVS or a different drugstore like Walgreens or RiteAid
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos