BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Jennifer G.
Bayside, NY
Although CVS does have a huge selection of items and usual has sales going on, I would much rather shop at places like Target or Walmart where I can get the same items for a better price.
Bethany O.
Phoenix, AZ
I like cvs primarily. Because they are open 24 hours. The pharmacy always goes above and beyond to make sure prescriptions are filled in a timely manner, and they're clean and well lit.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
CVS is my favorite pharmacy. It's convenient to both my home and office, they take every insurance I have ever had, and their rewards program is the easiest to use.
Katherine R.
Jesup, GA
CVS has a great pharmacy, but the store can be expensive. However, if you have a rewards cards they have great sales and coupons. This is where I buy all my beauty products and medicine.
Alexandra J.
Huntersville, NC
Love the care bucks programs. Each purchase seems to come with a very good coupon, which I always lose. In addition to a being a great pharmacy, they have an wide selection of cosmetics
Lynette T.
Bronx, NY
This store is great. They have amazing sales, they allow you to stack coupons and you can receive ECBs for an even better deal. This is one of my favorite stores.
natalie m.
CVS is a great place to buy toiletries and everyday needs. I always take advantage and use the extracare bucks along with the 25% off in my emails. You actually end up saving lots!
ramella c.
I get a coupon for 25% off at least every other week! The extra care coupons save me tons of money and I really trust the quality of pharmacy staff they employ.
Kimberly K.
Evansville, IN
I go to CVS for some items, my number one store is Walgreens. CVS is ok if you catch the sales, & use the Extra Bucks. But they offer are just generally slightly higher than Walgreens.
Noemi L.
I love cvs!! My favorite part is extra bucks who doesn't love money back for their next purchase?! I love how they take coupons and you can combine them with their red box coupons!!!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.