The official CVS/pharmacy iPhone App puts CVS/pharmacy, MinuteClinic and CVSphoto in the palm of your hand. Just download our app to “visit” your CVS/pharmacy on the go. Features include: • Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions • Pill Identifier - easy to use feature helps identify pills based on imprint, shapes and color information • Access your prescription history • Scan to refill and refill without signing in • Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours • Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list • Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts • Send savings and rewards to card • Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers • Sign up to receive offer-filled emails • Shop CVS.com on your app • Scan QR codes in store for information and savings • See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance • Order photos for express pick up • And much more!see more...
Top Questions See all 2,225 Q&A
- "It allows you to earn points that are eventually transferred into Extra Care Bucks that you can use to purchase items in the store." in 246 reviews
- "CVS is awesome due to the extra bucks rewards you get, you can even use them with other coupons so I recommend signing up for the card" in 215 reviews
- "this is a great place to shop especially because they have great deals and you get points which turn into free money you can use later get the CVS card you won't regret it." in 207 reviews
- "I have been shopping there for years but about 1 year of Couponing at this store and i love there Rewards program with the Extra Care card." in 148 reviews
- "Love shopping in CVS, at least twice a month they have bogo sales on their health and beauty products, which makes it very affordable." in 131 reviews
Although CVS does have a huge selection of items and usual has sales going on, I would much rather shop at places like Target or Walmart where I can get the same items for a better price.
I like cvs primarily. Because they are open 24 hours. The pharmacy always goes above and beyond to make sure prescriptions are filled in a timely manner, and they're clean and well lit.
CVS is my favorite pharmacy. It's convenient to both my home and office, they take every insurance I have ever had, and their rewards program is the easiest to use.
CVS has a great pharmacy, but the store can be expensive. However, if you have a rewards cards they have great sales and coupons. This is where I buy all my beauty products and medicine.
Love the care bucks programs. Each purchase seems to come with a very good coupon, which I always lose. In addition to a being a great pharmacy, they have an wide selection of cosmetics
This store is great. They have amazing sales, they allow you to stack coupons and you can receive ECBs for an even better deal. This is one of my favorite stores.
CVS is a great place to buy toiletries and everyday needs. I always take advantage and use the extracare bucks along with the 25% off in my emails. You actually end up saving lots!
I get a coupon for 25% off at least every other week! The extra care coupons save me tons of money and I really trust the quality of pharmacy staff they employ.
I go to CVS for some items, my number one store is Walgreens. CVS is ok if you catch the sales, & use the Extra Bucks. But they offer are just generally slightly higher than Walgreens.
I love cvs!! My favorite part is extra bucks who doesn't love money back for their next purchase?! I love how they take coupons and you can combine them with their red box coupons!!!
Q & A
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Do you think its cheaper to buy cosmetics at CVS or a chain like Target or Walmart?
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Do you prefer CVS or a different drugstore like Walgreens or RiteAid
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos