BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Lena R.
Philipsburg, PA
It's easy to get a lot of discounts and coupons, and I love it. I just regret the huge power CVS is getting, I've seen several shops on the same street sometimes, it scares me a bit.
Liz E.
West Milford, NJ
This pharmacy/store is a good convent store and carries a lot of health and beauty for a girl......especially when thing are on sale and a coupon can be applied
Nicole N.
Las Vegas, NV
I love that they constantly have greats deals! Combined with their coupon center, rewards points and my coupons I am able shop there and save a ton of money !
caitlyn F.
Heath, OH
I have never had a bad experience at cvs! They are always so welcoming and helpful with everything. They will use coupons that are their store coupons as well as manf. Coupons which save you that much more!
Nicole C.
Doral, FL
I absolutely love CVS. It is my main store to do my couponing, I go every week for their new weekly deals. They always have great deals and discounts and if you do your homework you can get awesome savings.
Tejaswi G.
Atlanta, GA
I love to buy from CVS as they never have problem with using coupons. I have 2 stores very close to my home making it easily accesable. There extra care bucks is really nice to use. staff is vey helping..
Lindsay C.
Green Bay, WI
I don't have anything terrible to say about CVS. I frequently coupon here and get great savings! So many good programs and can easily stack manufacturer's coupons with the CVS store coupons. How wonderful!
Bethany Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
CVS Pharmacies tend to have great service--but it really caries greatly from store to store. The one I usually go to is quick, friendly, and always willing to answer my questions.
Heather F.
Simi Valley, CA
CVS is incredible. I have to buy a lot of vitamins and when they have the buy one get one free sale I am always there to take advantage. Plus when you get their coupons it helps. They have great sales.
Siera M.
Is a good store if I am in a pinch. HATE the pharmacy. Went for prescriptions and refills 4 times and every time they said it wasn't done or I didn't call in when I did. I prefer walgreens.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.