The official CVS/pharmacy iPhone App puts CVS/pharmacy, MinuteClinic and CVSphoto in the palm of your hand. Just download our app to “visit” your CVS/pharmacy on the go. Features include: • Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions • Pill Identifier - easy to use feature helps identify pills based on imprint, shapes and color information • Access your prescription history • Scan to refill and refill without signing in • Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours • Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list • Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts • Send savings and rewards to card • Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers • Sign up to receive offer-filled emails • Shop CVS.com on your app • Scan QR codes in store for information and savings • See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance • Order photos for express pick up • And much more!see more...
Top Questions See all 2,225 Q&A
- "It allows you to earn points that are eventually transferred into Extra Care Bucks that you can use to purchase items in the store." in 246 reviews
- "CVS is awesome due to the extra bucks rewards you get, you can even use them with other coupons so I recommend signing up for the card" in 215 reviews
- "this is a great place to shop especially because they have great deals and you get points which turn into free money you can use later get the CVS card you won't regret it." in 207 reviews
- "I have been shopping there for years but about 1 year of Couponing at this store and i love there Rewards program with the Extra Care card." in 148 reviews
- "Love shopping in CVS, at least twice a month they have bogo sales on their health and beauty products, which makes it very affordable." in 131 reviews
It's easy to get a lot of discounts and coupons, and I love it. I just regret the huge power CVS is getting, I've seen several shops on the same street sometimes, it scares me a bit.
This pharmacy/store is a good convent store and carries a lot of health and beauty for a girl......especially when thing are on sale and a coupon can be applied
I love that they constantly have greats deals! Combined with their coupon center, rewards points and my coupons I am able shop there and save a ton of money !
I have never had a bad experience at cvs! They are always so welcoming and helpful with everything. They will use coupons that are their store coupons as well as manf. Coupons which save you that much more!
I absolutely love CVS. It is my main store to do my couponing, I go every week for their new weekly deals. They always have great deals and discounts and if you do your homework you can get awesome savings.
I love to buy from CVS as they never have problem with using coupons. I have 2 stores very close to my home making it easily accesable. There extra care bucks is really nice to use. staff is vey helping..
I don't have anything terrible to say about CVS. I frequently coupon here and get great savings! So many good programs and can easily stack manufacturer's coupons with the CVS store coupons. How wonderful!
CVS Pharmacies tend to have great service--but it really caries greatly from store to store. The one I usually go to is quick, friendly, and always willing to answer my questions.
CVS is incredible. I have to buy a lot of vitamins and when they have the buy one get one free sale I am always there to take advantage. Plus when you get their coupons it helps. They have great sales.
Is a good store if I am in a pinch. HATE the pharmacy. Went for prescriptions and refills 4 times and every time they said it wasn't done or I didn't call in when I did. I prefer walgreens.
Q & A
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Do you think its cheaper to buy cosmetics at CVS or a chain like Target or Walmart?
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Do you prefer CVS or a different drugstore like Walgreens or RiteAid
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos