The official CVS/pharmacy iPhone App puts CVS/pharmacy, MinuteClinic and CVSphoto in the palm of your hand. Just download our app to “visit” your CVS/pharmacy on the go. Features include: • Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions • Pill Identifier - easy to use feature helps identify pills based on imprint, shapes and color information • Access your prescription history • Scan to refill and refill without signing in • Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours • Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list • Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts • Send savings and rewards to card • Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers • Sign up to receive offer-filled emails • Shop CVS.com on your app • Scan QR codes in store for information and savings • See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance • Order photos for express pick up • And much more!see more...
Top Questions See all 2,225 Q&A
- "It allows you to earn points that are eventually transferred into Extra Care Bucks that you can use to purchase items in the store." in 246 reviews
- "CVS is awesome due to the extra bucks rewards you get, you can even use them with other coupons so I recommend signing up for the card" in 215 reviews
- "this is a great place to shop especially because they have great deals and you get points which turn into free money you can use later get the CVS card you won't regret it." in 207 reviews
- "I have been shopping there for years but about 1 year of Couponing at this store and i love there Rewards program with the Extra Care card." in 148 reviews
- "Love shopping in CVS, at least twice a month they have bogo sales on their health and beauty products, which makes it very affordable." in 131 reviews
I can go here for everything! Food, prescriptions, household goods, stationary etc... AND most are open 24hrs! They have definitely been a life saver when my son has been sick and I needed to get medicine quickly.
I love how available they are and they have great sales ! But I find that there original priced items are to expensive so I will not buy things that are not on sale , I do love that they have sales very often !
My local CVS has an amazing selection on health and beauty items. They are always well-stocked and organized. They also often have deals and sales as well as the latest collections of certain drug store brands.
They always send me coupons to shop with at the store! and they are always having deals on their beauty items! I love just walking in and browsing the new products
CvS reminds me of walgreens. I enjoy coming here for make up you can find good deals like buy one get one free. Also this is a good place to get something quick!
I love CVS because they have everything you need it!! I have a store very close to my house which allows me to stop by anytime. The employees are friendly and don't mind when I use coupons in my transactions.
CVS pharmacy is my go to place for all my prescription needs as well as flu shots. The employees are knowledgeable and friendly, the store is open 24 hours and then its convenient.
I have been a member of the cvs pharmacy for over 9 years. They have never failed me. You always save with the cvs card and the great coupons they offer. Every so often you get 20% off of your entire purchase.
I buy mostly formula at my CVS, it seems the more I buy the better the savings get. My baby is 4 mos and I have yet to pay full price for a can of enfamil! When you catch a sale & extra bucks you can't beat it!
I love coming here every time i do there are always great savings with my card its got everything food beauty products a pharmacy cant imagine going anywhere else
Q & A
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Do you think its cheaper to buy cosmetics at CVS or a chain like Target or Walmart?
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Do you prefer CVS or a different drugstore like Walgreens or RiteAid
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos