BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Karen S.
Thonotosassa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love CVS they have a little bit of everything. They're like a convenient store but with medicine and health care. I go here to pick up some makeup and face washes.
Yazmin G.
Salinas, CA
I love CVS. Their little red scanner box is my best friend. Their extra bucks are always nice. The convenience of having one everywhere you go is pretty nice also.
Tenisha R.
Binghamton, NY
I shop frequently at CVS. I mostly purchase toiletries and items with a long shelf life. Most products are overpriced, but when used in conjunction with store sales, extra care bucks and coupons, CVS offers great deals.
Victoria B.
Soledad, CA
I love cvs! They have everything i need from groceries, prescriptions, femine products, cosmetics to stationary and seasonal decor. Their prices are reasonable and i love being a cvs member
Sarah E.
Cockeysville, MD
I think CVS is one of the best drugstores. I have never not found what I am looking for and always find good quality products. I also love the coupons they give when you are a frequent shopper--You save so much money!!
Katy B.
Lawrenceburg, TN
As far as pharmacies go, I really like cvs. They always have what I'm looking for when other stores don't . They are always really quick with prescriptions as well.
Meagan H.
Wonderful store, LOVE that they stopped selling cigarettes! Excellent coupon opportunities. I would love for them to be accessible when you check out (similar to panera). Pharmacy drive through often takes a long time.
Ashley D.
Atlanta, GA
I stop by CVS at least twice a week for most of my beauty products and cosmetics! I roll those Extra Bucks every week and get quality products! I love the green bag tag program and the extra bucks that come from them!
Stacey C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I go to CVS for specific items like probiotics or vitamins. I think things like makeup and school supplies are less expensive elsewhere. But I do like the options for medicines, etc at CVS.
Sailor L.
Jasper, AL
I LOVE my CVS.
They're like a second family.
Great deals, friendly faces, and great products.
Never had a problem with them, although I never use their pharmacy lol.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.