BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Nichole C.
Farmington, NH
I LOVE CVS!! There are so many ways to save money there. The store offers many deals and coupons all while giving you a percentage of your money back four times a year!
Jessica B.
Somerville, MA
CVS is my favorite shop for makeup, hygiene products and anything else you could possibly think of. Sometimes I just walk in there and walk around aimlessly and end up buying a million things.
Kelsie Z.
Lake City, MI
Ive only been in a CVS one time. We only have one in northern michigan and its an hour away. I tried to get a rain check and they would only let me for one set of the deal I wanted. But they're not super pricey. Which is nice
Serena G.
Lowell, MA
Oh my gosh, I love CVS. You can literally find anything in there. You can also get good savings if you have an extra care card. The coupons make any purchase affordable !
Christina Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I find CVS to be kind of pricey at times, but I always experience good customer service. I usually only buy makeup from there. They have a good selection of NYX products.
Leonor L.
League City, TX
I love CVS! They are neat and tidy. Their pharmacy service is excellent. They aren't afraid to question a Dr's script if needed and they are very quick in filling prescriptions. You can't beat their sale prices and rewards.
Meggan A.
East Haven, CT
My favorite (local) drugstore. I can get everything in one spot, I find that I get the best deals here between sales, coupons, and extra bucks. I prefer CVS over Walgreens and RiteAid for sure.
Tiffany M.
Beverly Hills, CA
CVS is the place to go when you are feeling down and out. Makeup galore and snack as well. Anything you need, you can find it here. I feel so happy every time I go there.
Zandra R.
Philadelphia, PA
CVS is pricier than its competitors (RiteAid, Walgreens etc) for about the same value (with generic). The loyalty card isn't really worth it, when compared to RiteAid (20% versus whatever CVS's "discounted" loyalty price is).
Emi R.
Mountian View, CA
We loved CVS while living in DC and now in San Francisco! I can always count on them to have anything I need in travel size, and we always use it as our pharmacy. Great!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.