The official CVS/pharmacy iPhone App puts CVS/pharmacy, MinuteClinic and CVSphoto in the palm of your hand. Just download our app to “visit” your CVS/pharmacy on the go. Features include: • Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions • Pill Identifier - easy to use feature helps identify pills based on imprint, shapes and color information • Access your prescription history • Scan to refill and refill without signing in • Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours • Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list • Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts • Send savings and rewards to card • Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers • Sign up to receive offer-filled emails • Shop CVS.com on your app • Scan QR codes in store for information and savings • See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance • Order photos for express pick up • And much more!see more...
Top Questions See all 2,225 Q&A
- "It allows you to earn points that are eventually transferred into Extra Care Bucks that you can use to purchase items in the store." in 246 reviews
- "CVS is awesome due to the extra bucks rewards you get, you can even use them with other coupons so I recommend signing up for the card" in 215 reviews
- "this is a great place to shop especially because they have great deals and you get points which turn into free money you can use later get the CVS card you won't regret it." in 207 reviews
- "I have been shopping there for years but about 1 year of Couponing at this store and i love there Rewards program with the Extra Care card." in 148 reviews
- "Love shopping in CVS, at least twice a month they have bogo sales on their health and beauty products, which makes it very affordable." in 131 reviews
I LOVE CVS!! There are so many ways to save money there. The store offers many deals and coupons all while giving you a percentage of your money back four times a year!
CVS is my favorite shop for makeup, hygiene products and anything else you could possibly think of. Sometimes I just walk in there and walk around aimlessly and end up buying a million things.
Ive only been in a CVS one time. We only have one in northern michigan and its an hour away. I tried to get a rain check and they would only let me for one set of the deal I wanted. But they're not super pricey. Which is nice
Oh my gosh, I love CVS. You can literally find anything in there. You can also get good savings if you have an extra care card. The coupons make any purchase affordable !
I find CVS to be kind of pricey at times, but I always experience good customer service. I usually only buy makeup from there. They have a good selection of NYX products.
I love CVS! They are neat and tidy. Their pharmacy service is excellent. They aren't afraid to question a Dr's script if needed and they are very quick in filling prescriptions. You can't beat their sale prices and rewards.
My favorite (local) drugstore. I can get everything in one spot, I find that I get the best deals here between sales, coupons, and extra bucks. I prefer CVS over Walgreens and RiteAid for sure.
CVS is the place to go when you are feeling down and out. Makeup galore and snack as well. Anything you need, you can find it here. I feel so happy every time I go there.
CVS is pricier than its competitors (RiteAid, Walgreens etc) for about the same value (with generic). The loyalty card isn't really worth it, when compared to RiteAid (20% versus whatever CVS's "discounted" loyalty price is).
We loved CVS while living in DC and now in San Francisco! I can always count on them to have anything I need in travel size, and we always use it as our pharmacy. Great!
Q & A
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Do you think its cheaper to buy cosmetics at CVS or a chain like Target or Walmart?
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Do you prefer CVS or a different drugstore like Walgreens or RiteAid
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos