BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Brittney R.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
I can’t lie I shop at CVS all the time but they are way over priced. I am a rewards member so I am constantly getting promotions, but their prices insane compared to other stores their discounts just make up for it.
Laura C.
CVS is my go-to drugstore! The prices are sometimes pricey at original cost, but Extrabucks and great deals are offered. Sometimes, a shopping trip might cost originally $200, but I’ll end up spending $100 instead!
Claire R.
Los Angeles , CA
They are not always the friendliest and are extremely picky with what insurances they work with. I’ve had to pick up prescriptions at other pharmacies because CVS in particular doesn’t work with military insurance.
Helen P.
Rockville, MD
I love to buy at CVS, I have a lot of options in there, a little bit more expensive than another pharmacies, but even is great. I shop there a lot. I can buy everything I want to buy and I recommend CVS pharmacy.
Hannah C.
Greensboro
I love CVS! I always buy their store brand nail polish remover because it is so much cheaper than name brand stuff and it does the exact same thing. I also love to buy Essie nail polish here too! I definitely recommend buying store brand stuff here!
Kimberly C.
methuen, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love CVS! I get coupons all the time from then ! Whether it’s for makeup , pharmacy, cleaning products, I always save money! I always shop here ! They are friendly and you just can’t beat all the amazing deals!!!
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
CVS is my favorite place to buy drugstore makeup, skin care and hair products. They always have the newest releases, great sales and I save tons of money using their ExtraBucks Reward System. I’d definitely recommend shopping at CVS.
Aurora A.
I get my refills for medicine here and it is a good service. I just give my name and insurance card so it is convenient and easy. The only problem is waiting for your items. Other than that , I would suggest it.
Maura S.
Larchmont, NY
Cvs is my go-to drug store and pharmacy. The staff is always nice and helpful. The pharmacy department I very good. The prices and cvs card rewards are great. Yay extra bucks! Definitely sign up for a cvs card.
Kaylee S.
Mabank
they always have anything and everything i need/want! just walk in there, look around, and you’ll walk out with a buggy full! they never fail to have all my makeup, makeup remover, and skin care!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.