BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Ivette E.
CVS always has amazing coupons and great sales they also have a picture kiosk which is awesome for printing pictures, and making picture gifts. They have just about everything you need and are better than most other drug stores.
Emi R.
Mountian View, CA
We loved CVS while living in DC and now in San Francisco! I can always count on them to have anything I need in travel size, and we always use it as our pharmacy. Great!
Marie C.
I give CVS a 4 because the prices are rising... I love to shop for drugstore makeup, but more often than not, I find makeup products at its most pricey when I go to CVS.
Jessica B.
Somerville, MA
CVS is my favorite shop for makeup, hygiene products and anything else you could possibly think of. Sometimes I just walk in there and walk around aimlessly and end up buying a million things.
Meggan A.
East Haven, CT
My favorite (local) drugstore. I can get everything in one spot, I find that I get the best deals here between sales, coupons, and extra bucks. I prefer CVS over Walgreens and RiteAid for sure.
Heather F.
Ballwin, MO
CVS is overpriced and the things that you're saying ok to when signing their medical forms is questionable. Google it, and then start taking your business to Walgreen's.
Zandra R.
Philadelphia, PA
CVS is pricier than its competitors (RiteAid, Walgreens etc) for about the same value (with generic). The loyalty card isn't really worth it, when compared to RiteAid (20% versus whatever CVS's "discounted" loyalty price is).
Serena G.
Lowell, MA
Oh my gosh, I love CVS. You can literally find anything in there. You can also get good savings if you have an extra care card. The coupons make any purchase affordable !
Jasmine H.
Evansville, IN
Great place to go when you're in a hurry or when you don't feel like driving to Walmart. A bit price for some products but I feel you're paying for the convince of it.
Leonor L.
League City, TX
I love CVS! They are neat and tidy. Their pharmacy service is excellent. They aren't afraid to question a Dr's script if needed and they are very quick in filling prescriptions. You can't beat their sale prices and rewards.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.