The official CVS/pharmacy iPhone App puts CVS/pharmacy, MinuteClinic and CVSphoto in the palm of your hand. Just download our app to “visit” your CVS/pharmacy on the go. Features include: • Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions • Pill Identifier - easy to use feature helps identify pills based on imprint, shapes and color information • Access your prescription history • Scan to refill and refill without signing in • Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours • Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list • Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts • Send savings and rewards to card • Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers • Sign up to receive offer-filled emails • Shop CVS.com on your app • Scan QR codes in store for information and savings • See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance • Order photos for express pick up • And much more!see more...
Top Questions See all 2,225 Q&A
- "It allows you to earn points that are eventually transferred into Extra Care Bucks that you can use to purchase items in the store." in 246 reviews
- "CVS is awesome due to the extra bucks rewards you get, you can even use them with other coupons so I recommend signing up for the card" in 215 reviews
- "this is a great place to shop especially because they have great deals and you get points which turn into free money you can use later get the CVS card you won't regret it." in 207 reviews
- "I have been shopping there for years but about 1 year of Couponing at this store and i love there Rewards program with the Extra Care card." in 148 reviews
- "Love shopping in CVS, at least twice a month they have bogo sales on their health and beauty products, which makes it very affordable." in 131 reviews
I can always find what I need and the extra care deals are amazing. I love getting $$ back for everyday things like filling prescriptions or buying health and body products!
I love this store. I am on first name basis with the manager at 2 of the stores that I shop at. I get the greatest deals here and get to use my coupons. I love those ecb's.
I no longer live in an area that has a CVS and I miss it so much. I was def a frequent shopper! You can earn ECB (Extra Care Bucks) that spend like cash. I once earned $18s.
I like that this pharmacy no longer sells tobacco to promote healthier lifestyles. I feel as though product is a little pricey here but sales are reasonable or with sales with card purchases as well.
CVS is my quick pick store. Whether it's looking for a birthday card or holiday decorations they carry it all. It is very convenient to have it all right there when I am picking up my medications.
I have a lot of childhood memories at CVS! It's always been a great spot for my mom and I to snag beauty deals. Great place for couponing and earning ExtraBuck rewards!! :)
I don't consider CVS a pharmacy but rather a convenience store that happens to have a pharmacy. They don't have everything but depending on how big yours it, they have a lot!
I normally go to cvs to get my medication that I got from the doctors and I honestly think it depends where. Go cause some cvs stores take a long time or the sellers are rude but over all its an store in general but depends where u go
They can be either pricey or have good deals depending on what your looking for. SO I don't shop here often but when I get coupons and catch good deals it's the place to go!
CVS is a great place to get the newest drugstore beauty products, as they usually have all the new displays with most of the colors available. Otherwise, it's a pretty expensive store, and you're better off going to Walmart or Target.
Q & A
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Do you think its cheaper to buy cosmetics at CVS or a chain like Target or Walmart?
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Do you prefer CVS or a different drugstore like Walgreens or RiteAid
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos