BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Allison L.
Saint Louis, MO
I can always find what I need and the extra care deals are amazing. I love getting $$ back for everyday things like filling prescriptions or buying health and body products!
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
I love this store. I am on first name basis with the manager at 2 of the stores that I shop at. I get the greatest deals here and get to use my coupons. I love those ecb's.
Kerri B.
Ringgold, GA
I no longer live in an area that has a CVS and I miss it so much. I was def a frequent shopper! You can earn ECB (Extra Care Bucks) that spend like cash. I once earned $18s.
Holly M.
Largo, FL
I like that this pharmacy no longer sells tobacco to promote healthier lifestyles. I feel as though product is a little pricey here but sales are reasonable or with sales with card purchases as well.
Cathi L.
Bethlehem, PA
CVS is my quick pick store. Whether it's looking for a birthday card or holiday decorations they carry it all. It is very convenient to have it all right there when I am picking up my medications.
Samantha C.
Danville, KY
I have a lot of childhood memories at CVS! It's always been a great spot for my mom and I to snag beauty deals. Great place for couponing and earning ExtraBuck rewards!! :)
Kerena K.
Arlington, VA
I don't consider CVS a pharmacy but rather a convenience store that happens to have a pharmacy. They don't have everything but depending on how big yours it, they have a lot!
Tiffany G.
Granada Hills, CA
I normally go to cvs to get my medication that I got from the doctors and I honestly think it depends where. Go cause some cvs stores take a long time or the sellers are rude but over all its an store in general but depends where u go
Jessica A.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
They can be either pricey or have good deals depending on what your looking for. SO I don't shop here often but when I get coupons and catch good deals it's the place to go!
Brandy F.
Manchester, MO
CVS is a great place to get the newest drugstore beauty products, as they usually have all the new displays with most of the colors available. Otherwise, it's a pretty expensive store, and you're better off going to Walmart or Target.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.