BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Melissa B.
Richardson, TX
I love CVS - if you are a smart couponer you can totally save a ton of money, use CVS and other coupons to double the savings and don't forget you get 20% off all CVS brands too
Holly R.
Portsmouth, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love to shop at cvs. They have some great deals if you match up the sales as with coupons and use your cvs card. Earning extra care bucks is just a bonus really.
Raquel C.
Peoria, AZ
CVS pharmacy is the pharmacy you can count on, it has many locations for convenience and its open late. I also like the way the pharmacist are very informative and seem caring.
Kate W.
Port Huron, MI
I recently went into cvs and now if you go to the counter and ask to be in the beauty club you automatically get 10% off your first beauty purchase and double the coupons.And you can double the coupons. I bought 7 products and spent $15
Amanda V.
I love that the have coupons and they send percentage off through the email. Good prices. They can sometimes have an excessive amount of not the best coupons but I don't mind.
Hassiena M.
Paterson, NJ
I never have a good experience at CVS. The lines are always super long and you can never find anyone to help you. When you finally find someone they have no idea what they are talking about. Another negative is they overprice everything!
Alexandra L.
San Marino, CA
CVS always has what I need at a really good price. May it be pringles for a party or nail polish for a girl's night in. I have always found good prices and the brands I want.
Kenneth H.
I have a CVS 2 blocks from my house which basically means I can walk there. I love the convenience of that. I also think that they usually have pretty good sales weekly. I also love the rewards program.
Erica W.
CVS carries a variety of brands, from Revlon to Maybelline and I am a fan of both brands. I cannot live without the mascaras from Maybelline, they work just as well or if not better than most high end mascaras that could cost a fortune.
Brenda W.
Kingwood, TX
Convent location for me but I always have to search for the person working the counter.... Or wait for what seems like forever for the person running the register to appear... Walgreens is across the street and sometimes it's just easier.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.