BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Michelle S.
They have great sales all the time, especially on beauty products. The rewards program is great and when I get coupons and Extrabucks, it keeps me coming back! Convenient locations!
Ellen B.
Torrance, CA
Extra bucks program is totally worth it for buying make up or other fun drugstore items. Our pharmacist always calls when there is a problem or just to say the medicine is ready.
Sofia L.
Huntington Beach, CA
Every CVS I have been to is extremely overpriced. Lets say a Revlon lip butter is $6 and target, but at CVS it's at least eight or nine. I only find myself buying wet n wild there.
Kelly L.
CEDAR SPRINGS, MI
We just got a CVS by us about a year ago, and I've had nothing but good experiences. Staff has always been helpful, and they have great makeup sales and coupons.
Daisy I.
La Jolla, CA
CVS is great overall. I love shopping here. Everything is accessible and for the most part priced a higher than other drugstores (ESPECIALLY the makeup). I ussually only shop here with coupons. ECB are great!
Simone A.
The only time I need to go to cvs is to fill or pick up an prescription but other than that I go to other stores to get what I need due to cvs over price items!!
Alicia T.
Cantonment, FL
You can really save a lot of money by shopping at CVS and combining their sales with coupons. Don't forget to use your Extra Care card to earn some great stuff.
Chrystie A.
Astoria, NY
This place is great !! Get the circular when it comes out on Sunday and you tend to get the best deals especially with the ExtraBucks card. They have what you want most of the time.
Lily T.
Anoka, MN
I love CVS Pharmacy! But its a little too expensive in my opinion. They always have great deals going on. They have cvs rewards cash and you can use it towards your next purchase.
Laura S.
Los Angeles, CA
CVS is convenient. It has everything I need from makeup to baby essentials. From medicine to toilet paper lol. I can't find everything I need. It is close by so I don't have to worry about it being far. I love all the make up products they sell
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.