The official CVS/pharmacy iPhone App puts CVS/pharmacy, MinuteClinic and CVSphoto in the palm of your hand. Just download our app to “visit” your CVS/pharmacy on the go. Features include: • Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions • Pill Identifier - easy to use feature helps identify pills based on imprint, shapes and color information • Access your prescription history • Scan to refill and refill without signing in • Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours • Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list • Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts • Send savings and rewards to card • Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers • Sign up to receive offer-filled emails • Shop CVS.com on your app • Scan QR codes in store for information and savings • See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance • Order photos for express pick up • And much more!see more...
Top Questions See all 2,225 Q&A
- "It allows you to earn points that are eventually transferred into Extra Care Bucks that you can use to purchase items in the store." in 246 reviews
- "CVS is awesome due to the extra bucks rewards you get, you can even use them with other coupons so I recommend signing up for the card" in 215 reviews
- "this is a great place to shop especially because they have great deals and you get points which turn into free money you can use later get the CVS card you won't regret it." in 207 reviews
- "I have been shopping there for years but about 1 year of Couponing at this store and i love there Rewards program with the Extra Care card." in 148 reviews
- "Love shopping in CVS, at least twice a month they have bogo sales on their health and beauty products, which makes it very affordable." in 131 reviews
Okay I love going to cvs but cvs is always my last resort. I find cvs a little pricier than target and Walmart. But all overall cvs has everything that you need! They do have a rewards program but it seems like I don't get anything out of that
I have only had to get a few prescriptions from here but so far they have been pretty slow about it and forgot to give me back my sons insurance card once. They are not the greatest.
Cvs has the best.couponing program. The savings from both in-store and coupons you pay next to nothing on name brand items needed. Extra care bucks are the best
They have great sales all the time, especially on beauty products. The rewards program is great and when I get coupons and Extrabucks, it keeps me coming back! Convenient locations!
I love CVS. The prices are so much better than Walgreen's. Every time I shop, I get great coupons that give me the inventive to go back. I always save money when making purchases.
Every CVS I have been to is extremely overpriced. Lets say a Revlon lip butter is $6 and target, but at CVS it's at least eight or nine. I only find myself buying wet n wild there.
I love cvs pharmacy even though they always run out of there store brand infant formula its the only milk that my baby can only drink. It is cheap ad affordable.
CVS is great overall. I love shopping here. Everything is accessible and for the most part priced a higher than other drugstores (ESPECIALLY the makeup). I ussually only shop here with coupons. ECB are great!
We just got a CVS by us about a year ago, and I've had nothing but good experiences. Staff has always been helpful, and they have great makeup sales and coupons.
The only time I need to go to cvs is to fill or pick up an prescription but other than that I go to other stores to get what I need due to cvs over price items!!
Q & A
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Do you think its cheaper to buy cosmetics at CVS or a chain like Target or Walmart?
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Do you prefer CVS or a different drugstore like Walgreens or RiteAid
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos