The official CVS/pharmacy iPhone App puts CVS/pharmacy, MinuteClinic and CVSphoto in the palm of your hand. Just download our app to “visit” your CVS/pharmacy on the go. Features include: • Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions • Pill Identifier - easy to use feature helps identify pills based on imprint, shapes and color information • Access your prescription history • Scan to refill and refill without signing in • Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours • Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list • Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts • Send savings and rewards to card • Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers • Sign up to receive offer-filled emails • Shop CVS.com on your app • Scan QR codes in store for information and savings • See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance • Order photos for express pick up • And much more!see more...
Top Questions See all 2,225 Q&A
- "It allows you to earn points that are eventually transferred into Extra Care Bucks that you can use to purchase items in the store." in 246 reviews
- "CVS is awesome due to the extra bucks rewards you get, you can even use them with other coupons so I recommend signing up for the card" in 215 reviews
- "this is a great place to shop especially because they have great deals and you get points which turn into free money you can use later get the CVS card you won't regret it." in 207 reviews
- "I have been shopping there for years but about 1 year of Couponing at this store and i love there Rewards program with the Extra Care card." in 148 reviews
- "Love shopping in CVS, at least twice a month they have bogo sales on their health and beauty products, which makes it very affordable." in 131 reviews
No matter where you are on the University of Pennsylvania's campus, CVS is near. They are super helpful and have a lot of deals if you sign up for their rewards card! :)
Love CVS they have great customer service and great deals all the time. I love the extra bucks. and whenever I get medicine from there they are always very helpful
With a bad immune system, and a 2 year old in daycare for the last 2 years, I have gotten every thing under the sun. CVS is 2 miles away, and thank goodness for it
I love CVS pharmacy. The staff are always willing to answer all my questions and help. I especially love all the coupons I get. I save a ton a money over the year!
This place is so easy to coupon at and their coupon machine makes shopping fun! Get a Sunday paper, print coupons, spend a little money for a whole lot! Print out a spread sheet on www.couponmom.com before shopping
I do a lot of my baby shopping here. That have good sales and you can use coupons. And the cvs brand pull-ups work ok. There good for day time use but not so we for night time. But there reward program is great.
Love CVS! Love how I can use manufacturer coupons with my extra care bucks. Makes things more economic for me. Thanks CVS. I will be forever your loyal costumer.
CVS caries everything from food, to medicine, to make up and hair, toys, etc. Its a great place to run to when your desperately in need of something yet the prices aren't always that great, you could find better deals elsewhere but overall great. :)
I use to go to cvs all the time before I moved and there became a walgreens closer to my house!i thought cvs was super cheap but walgreens is cheaper still go there from time to time
This is where I get my staples for my everyday skin care routine. The extra care card is a must for those who shop here. I have received great coupons that has saved me a lot of money.
Q & A
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Do you think its cheaper to buy cosmetics at CVS or a chain like Target or Walmart?
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Do you prefer CVS or a different drugstore like Walgreens or RiteAid
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos