The official CVS/pharmacy iPhone App puts CVS/pharmacy, MinuteClinic and CVSphoto in the palm of your hand. Just download our app to “visit” your CVS/pharmacy on the go. Features include: • Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions • Pill Identifier - easy to use feature helps identify pills based on imprint, shapes and color information • Access your prescription history • Scan to refill and refill without signing in • Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours • Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list • Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts • Send savings and rewards to card • Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers • Sign up to receive offer-filled emails • Shop CVS.com on your app • Scan QR codes in store for information and savings • See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance • Order photos for express pick up • And much more!see more...
Top Questions See all 2,225 Q&A
- "It allows you to earn points that are eventually transferred into Extra Care Bucks that you can use to purchase items in the store." in 246 reviews
- "CVS is awesome due to the extra bucks rewards you get, you can even use them with other coupons so I recommend signing up for the card" in 215 reviews
- "this is a great place to shop especially because they have great deals and you get points which turn into free money you can use later get the CVS card you won't regret it." in 207 reviews
- "I have been shopping there for years but about 1 year of Couponing at this store and i love there Rewards program with the Extra Care card." in 148 reviews
- "Love shopping in CVS, at least twice a month they have bogo sales on their health and beauty products, which makes it very affordable." in 131 reviews
CVS has without a doubt the BEST rewards program out there. They basically give you coupons worth money that can be put towards anything in the store. So amazing!
Closest pharmacy to my residence. I love the extra care system and how generous they are with coupons. I have the cvs app on my phone. the prices could be better...wish I could compare them to target and walmart
Maybe it's just my local CVS but if its not sale whatever I'm buying is way overpriced. They do have good sales but then the item is out of stock 90% of the time.
Love CVS they have great customer service and great deals all the time. I love the extra bucks. and whenever I get medicine from there they are always very helpful
There's a CVS right next to my work...I only go there if I really need to. They don't always have all the products I need, but sometimes they have great promotions
I love CVS pharmacy. The staff are always willing to answer all my questions and help. I especially love all the coupons I get. I save a ton a money over the year!
This has to be my favorite drugstore! I love their extra bucks program and awesome deals. I always find the products I need, and always get coupons and is counts.
I do a lot of my baby shopping here. That have good sales and you can use coupons. And the cvs brand pull-ups work ok. There good for day time use but not so we for night time. But there reward program is great.
I stop by CVS a few times a week.. in my city there is one every few blocks and they always seem to have what i need when i need it without the a long drive.. I also have realized that they have great black friday sales without the million man rush
CVS is my favorite pharmacy. I shop there for my makeup and hair products. Their store is always clean and organized. I can find great deals and I earn extrabucks based on what I buy.
Q & A
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Do you think its cheaper to buy cosmetics at CVS or a chain like Target or Walmart?
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Do you prefer CVS or a different drugstore like Walgreens or RiteAid
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos