BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Monique H.
Akron, OH
This store is great. They always have the lowest price on makeup. Not to mention that there rewards program is great also. There are not a lot in our area and I will sometimes have to travel some distance to visit one.
Ariana Q.
Winooski, VT
CVS always has everything I am looking for, the photo areas are all quick, the employees are always friendly and the pharmacy is the best out of all the others I have used! Two thumbs up!
Samantha B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love going here for my home goods and beauty products. They have a good rewards program that offer extra bucks and coupons on products based on what you usually buy
Oanh H.
CVS pharmacy is my go to drugstore because their Extrabucks program combine with sales is a huge money saver for me. Their selection of beauty products and vitamins are very good as well.
Kristal B.
Palmdale, CA
CVS is probably one of my favorite stores. They have such a variety of products from the makeup I want, to nail polish and vitamins. They have a few electronics too. Not to mention snacks. I also fulfill my aunts prescription here, with ease, I might add.
sheena k.
CROWN POINT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love cvs because it is so convenient to stop and get meds or vitamins and makeup. The Care bucks are an awesome feature and I save so much money by shopping there on a regular basis.
Summer L.
River Rouge, MI
CVS carries all the drug store makeup u need along with any medication or cleaning products! Everything from wine to greeting cards! The fact I'd other similar retailers have better coupons and give more discounts.
Adam A.
Englishtown, NJ
I really like CVS. I get most of my health and cosmetic items from here. The stores are very organized and have a lot for you to choose from. It can be pricey though, and sometimes you're better off getting it cheaper at Walgreens (if you have one close.)
Jimmye J.
Hardin, KY
CVS is where I do most of my couponing, I get some amazing deals and lots of FREE stuff with their ECB program. Also I love their APP, make filling prescriptions and photo easy and fast!
Autumn R.
Tabernacle, NJ
I go to cvs for everything-from beauty supplies to food/candy to birthday cards. This store is perfect for little things that you need fast. having the reward card is great for coupons!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.