BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Nicole W.
Sharon, VT
I love CVS and what's even better is that my local store just started carrying The NYX line. I was super excited. They always have great deals and you can get points when using your card.
mireya s.
Corona, CA
I love CVS because if your a couponer like me you know you can find lots of brand name products for very cheap. Its excellent because you can get cash back on some products that they have marked down and use it for the next trip you take to there store.
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
I love that CVS has their own coupon center. I like coupons but always forget them at home, when i walk in and see the red printer it is an instant reminder: "hey you can save money."
Aderonke O.
Boston, MA
I go to CVS for anything. During the school year, a couple people on my floor and I would take weekly trips here to fulfill our shopping needs. They have everything, their deals are awesome, and coupons are a plus. CVS is nothing without the Extrabucks!
Denise L.
Fontana
I like CVS they sometimes carry things I don't see at walgreens or rite aid and I love the fact that I can use extra care bucks with coupons on top of that...it saves me some $$, however the prices there can sometimes be a little higher than other places.
Oanh H.
CVS pharmacy is my go to drugstore because their Extrabucks program combine with sales is a huge money saver for me. Their selection of beauty products and vitamins are very good as well.
Nicole C.
Montour Falls, Ny
I love the pharmacy! A lot of their products in store are over priced though. I can go to different competitors less than 5 minutes away and pay sometimes $3 cheaper on something. So I only go there for the pharmacy.
gigifortune12 H.
San Antonio, TX
I love cvs.. I love the extra bucks and how you can combine your manufacturer coupons as well.. I could never get just 1 thing.. it's so easy to get carried away.
Kassandra D.
Reading, PA
CVS is so coupon friendly and their extra care program is amazing. I've saved 100s of dollars in a couple months by combining manufacturing coupons and cvs coupons. The staff are always friendly and helpful and the stores have a good variety of products.
Danielle M.
Spanish fork, UT
CVS carries a lot of different things that you would need. Food, make up, school supplies, and of course health and wellness items. They are reasonably priced too!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.