BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Hannah B.
Hamersville, OH
I use CVS pharmacy more than anything in the store the pharmacy is great they offer discounts on certain expensive medications if you need the assistance. The grocery is pretty highly priced and so is the remainder of the store.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love cvs they give a lot of coupons and have bucks you can use as cash and get free products!- in just about everything!- I hardly ever pay full price here!- amazing store!-
Savannah S.
The pharmacist can be rude at times because sometimes I stutter my name or I can’t say it so I’ll spell it out. The wait times can be a little long even though I got a text that my order was ready for pick up. But it’s usually a smooth interaction when I do go to the pharmacy for my meds
Danielle P.
Crown Point, IN
Super protection all the time. Haven’t had a problem with this product and have been using it for years; I actually do not use anything else. I would recommend and it’s highly affordable. You can pick them up at your local drug store.
Julia R.
Greer, SC
I have found CVS to be an excellent pharmacy. I shop here all the time. I love that they have a drive through so I can pick up my prescriptions in a hurry. The staff is very friendly, and I will continue using their services!
Lee W.
Richmond, California
Very overpriced I only go here if I have to get something here because the chances are I can find the same thing for much less at another retailer like target or luckys. If I can, I always avoid spending the extra dollars.
Maggie G.
Ivyland, PA
Can be overpriced, but always convenient for when you don’t feel like going far to shop! They always have exactly what you need and I seem to always leave with more than I meant to go in for. Employees could be more helpful, but overall my favorite drug store.
Jamiah T.
Loachapoka , AL
This place is one of the best! They have most of everything that I need here! I love to get any medicines or aid products from here! The only thing I think they can improve on are the prices; they can be a little costly.
Tayler E.
Waldron, IN
I go here for my prescriptions and overall I love having a 24/7 pharmacy but unfortunately the particular one I use now in my town has not so friendly workers. So CVS as a whole is good but subtracting one store for my own bad experiences at this location.
Abbey T.
Anchorage
Cvs pharmacy is a great pharmacy! They get my prescriptions filled fast and they have good costumer service. They have everyday essentials that you can hurry buy and get out. It is affordable and I would shop there again.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.