The official CVS/pharmacy iPhone App puts CVS/pharmacy, MinuteClinic and CVSphoto in the palm of your hand. Just download our app to “visit” your CVS/pharmacy on the go. Features include: • Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions • Pill Identifier - easy to use feature helps identify pills based on imprint, shapes and color information • Access your prescription history • Scan to refill and refill without signing in • Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours • Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list • Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts • Send savings and rewards to card • Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers • Sign up to receive offer-filled emails • Shop CVS.com on your app • Scan QR codes in store for information and savings • See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance • Order photos for express pick up • And much more!see more...
Top Questions See all 2,225 Q&A
- "It allows you to earn points that are eventually transferred into Extra Care Bucks that you can use to purchase items in the store." in 246 reviews
- "CVS is awesome due to the extra bucks rewards you get, you can even use them with other coupons so I recommend signing up for the card" in 215 reviews
- "this is a great place to shop especially because they have great deals and you get points which turn into free money you can use later get the CVS card you won't regret it." in 207 reviews
- "I have been shopping there for years but about 1 year of Couponing at this store and i love there Rewards program with the Extra Care card." in 148 reviews
- "Love shopping in CVS, at least twice a month they have bogo sales on their health and beauty products, which makes it very affordable." in 131 reviews
I love CVS! The deals are great, especially when you're a rewards member! The in-store coupons & extrabucks make shopping there much better than any other drug store.
Better prices with CVS sales and coupons that I don't go to Super Target I go to CVS. I can also return make up that did not match or did not work out for my skin tone.
I find that cvs does not always have the most up to date stuff. It seems like the ones by me get everything last, and the prices are much higher then some drugstores.
I love shopping at CVS. I just started not long ago and realized the savings that they offer. Their Extra Rewards program is amazing, free things galore with rewards!
I love getting my lotions and shampoos at cvs along with razors and other necessities! I'm always saving money there using my extra care coupons and and reward bucks!
Most of the time staff is friendly (everyone has bad days). I hate that it always takes so long to get a prescription filled though. Always long lines at the pharmacy.
Always a great shopping trip when going to CVS . When coupled with coupons you can get half your trip here free and the customer service is always willing to please.
CVS is where I go to buy all of my makeup items, I enjoy their extra bucks savings.I love when they have all the new makeup stands up plus the coupon machine awesome.
I love CVS and all the great deals it has. It's amazing to coupon at. I don't like the app all that much, because there isn't anything that you can really do on it.
Love this drug store its has great things and if u use there card u get good discounts in that moment and also for the next visit... You can find everything you need here... I asually get my rx mess in there pharmacy and there service its pretty good also..
Q & A
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Do you think its cheaper to buy cosmetics at CVS or a chain like Target or Walmart?
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Do you prefer CVS or a different drugstore like Walgreens or RiteAid
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos