BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Kristin V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Most of the time staff is friendly (everyone has bad days). I hate that it always takes so long to get a prescription filled though. Always long lines at the pharmacy.
Kaity L.
I love CVS! The deals are great, especially when you're a rewards member! The in-store coupons & extrabucks make shopping there much better than any other drug store.
Loremil J.
Better prices with CVS sales and coupons that I don't go to Super Target I go to CVS. I can also return make up that did not match or did not work out for my skin tone.
Rachel R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love getting my lotions and shampoos at cvs along with razors and other necessities! I'm always saving money there using my extra care coupons and and reward bucks!
Kelly C.
I go to CVS for daily essentials and basic needs! Coupons are my favorite since I do have a CVS card, I get them as often as I shop and they definitely come in handy!
Jill A.
Woodbury, MN
I find that cvs does not always have the most up to date stuff. It seems like the ones by me get everything last, and the prices are much higher then some drugstores.
johanna m.
South Gate, CA
Love this drug store its has great things and if u use there card u get good discounts in that moment and also for the next visit... You can find everything you need here... I asually get my rx mess in there pharmacy and there service its pretty good also..
Da Lady C. J.
TEMPLE HILLS, MD
I love the rewards I get from CVS especially the Beauty club rewards. They take just about any coupon along with their own;talk about great savings for everyday items!
Natasha L.
LOWELL, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
CVS is where I go to buy all of my makeup items, I enjoy their extra bucks savings.I love when they have all the new makeup stands up plus the coupon machine awesome.
Michelle F.
Harrisburg, PA
Our CVS is open 24 hrs every day every holiday it's the best!!!
The employees are friendly. Love the bargains with the CVS savings card coupons.... I don't go to no other drug store.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.