BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Malena H.
Smithfield, UT
I used to shop here all the time but since moving it is just too far. I would drive pass 5 or 6 other drug stores before I even got to CVS, They always had great prices and customer service.
JoAnne O.
While their prices are higher than that of Wal-Mart, I give them four stars for coupon savings. The retail store gets more points than the pharmacy, which is usually slow.
Christina P.
Philadelphia, PA
CVS always has a great selection of products. Especially whenever there is a new beauty collection out. I do find that they can be the more expensive drug store though.
Danna D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
CVS and those cvs deals are great. if i cant find what I'm looking for at Walmart i come her or if I'm trying to get some prescription medication this is my go to place.
Elizabeth M.
Commerce,ca
I rank CVS #2 on my places to shop. They offer extra buck rewards which is like store credit. You can use manufacture coupons with in store coupons for big savings. When there is a good deal that's going on my advice is to get it quick because they will sell out!
Gabby T.
Sevierville, TN
I lovee the "ECB" rewards. Getting store credit for products in purchasing is a great perk.
Always great deals on make up and personal hygiene products. I shop there a couple of times a week
Conchetta W.
Clarksville, TN
The CVS near me always looks dark, there are a lot of strange people who wait there for the bus, I'm sure CVS is a nice place to shop and pick up your medicine but I'm sure they can make it safe for their customers as well
Jennifer W.
Lynchburg, VA
I've been filling my prescription s at CVS for year. Some stores are better than others. I like the extra bucks. It really does save you money. As for the pharmacy techs I would ask the pharmacist. When I asked the techs a lot of the time I get the wrong info.
Kalyn P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I generally find the prices higher than other retailers, but the rewards program helps me save a ton of money at CVS, so I still shop here quite frequently. Love CVS!
Cassandra T.
Williamstown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
CVS is a great neighborhood store with the convenience of a pharmacy both walk-in and drive through. You can get really good deals if you sign up for their extra care card, which gives you lots of additional coupon savings.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.