BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Amy M.
Lake Orion, MI
I LOVE CVS!!!! This is my home away from home. I could easily go into CVS and spend more money than almost anywhere else. They give out a ridiculous amount of coupons and are fairly inexpensive.
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
I shop CVS all the time, from buying my prescriptions to my babies formula here. They have all kinds of things you need. I like that they are all over too, I have one a couple miles from my house so its very convenient to run and get stuff if we run out of anything.
Amanda L.
Wilmington, NC
If you are a couponer you know CVS is the place to be. I find such awesome deals with the ecbs and the clearance sales I see. Its amazing the stuff I pick up every week for nearly nothing.
Sandy B.
Hyattsville, MD
CVS is a really great pharmacy, they have everything I need whenever I'm sick. Really good medicine products to tons of makeup products. I always go to CVS pharmacy to pick-up my prescriptions.
Janelle R.
I love CVS. I use my card and coupons for extra savings. CVS is a great place to shop. They are usually stocked with the things I want and I are very "coupon friendly".
Alana T.
Amelia, OH
CVS is great for stocking up on stuff when it is on sale, but other than that you are going to pay a premium price for the ease of going there instead of a grocery store.
Sam C.
I love to use coupon blogs to take advantage of CVS bargains. coupons+ECBs= tons of freebies!! I don't usually use their pharmacy, they never have my sons meds instock and have chronic problems filing insurance. Maybe it's just my store... Still love to coup there!!
April R.
Akron, OH
CVS is expensive. However, they have great sales. Use store coupons and manufacture coupons for good deals. Plus the extra care bucks are an added plus. Make sure you use them its free money.
Karina S.
I love CVS pharmacy and these store in general because I find everything from cosmetics, skincare, baby products, school supplies, etc. And I get my prescription medications here, great service!
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love the deals I find at CVS-can get some great stuff for real cheap if you wait for a sale and have a coupon and a lot of times you get ExtraCareBucks for the next trip!!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.