The official CVS/pharmacy iPhone App puts CVS/pharmacy, MinuteClinic and CVSphoto in the palm of your hand. Just download our app to “visit” your CVS/pharmacy on the go. Features include: • Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions • Pill Identifier - easy to use feature helps identify pills based on imprint, shapes and color information • Access your prescription history • Scan to refill and refill without signing in • Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours • Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list • Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts • Send savings and rewards to card • Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers • Sign up to receive offer-filled emails • Shop CVS.com on your app • Scan QR codes in store for information and savings • See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance • Order photos for express pick up • And much more!see more...
Top Questions See all 2,225 Q&A
- "It allows you to earn points that are eventually transferred into Extra Care Bucks that you can use to purchase items in the store." in 246 reviews
- "CVS is awesome due to the extra bucks rewards you get, you can even use them with other coupons so I recommend signing up for the card" in 215 reviews
- "this is a great place to shop especially because they have great deals and you get points which turn into free money you can use later get the CVS card you won't regret it." in 207 reviews
- "I have been shopping there for years but about 1 year of Couponing at this store and i love there Rewards program with the Extra Care card." in 148 reviews
- "Love shopping in CVS, at least twice a month they have bogo sales on their health and beauty products, which makes it very affordable." in 131 reviews
I love CVS. they have such a variety of products. most of all i love the extra bucks. getting money back on products i already want or am going to buy is icing on the cake.
I like going in here for sale or clearance items. They always seem to have things marked down pretty low. The pharmacy is kind of slow where I am but they are always nice.
You'd be surprised to know, but a lot of pharmacies are actually really good for buying baby products and health products! I buy baby wipes at CVS all the time and I save so much money!! LOVe it!!
Cvs is the best. The extra care card is awesome . I save so much money on stuff every year. Last year I save almost 200 dollars thanks to that card. Cvs gets two thumbs up
CVS Pharmacy is always quick! My prescriptions are always correct and ready in great timing! They have amazing deals throughout the store on a Weekley basis as well!
CVS is pricier than most other places I've seen, which takes the grade way down. That said, they have a great variety of products. I also am a big fan of the return policy.
I love to shop here. It is always so easy to get beauty products at low prices. By using their rewards system, weekly ads, and coupons so things are almost completely free
This drugstore us average in its makeup and beauty selection. I also feel that its more pricey then others. Other drugstores usually have better deals and rewards offers.
Great store & pharmacy with an awesome selection of makeup, nail polish & I am able to ask pharmacists questions about over the counter products! One stop shop for me :)
CVS is convenient and decently priced (or at least with coupons). I don't go often but like that I can see if there are any coops on my card without having to buy anything
Q & A
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Do you think its cheaper to buy cosmetics at CVS or a chain like Target or Walmart?
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Do you prefer CVS or a different drugstore like Walgreens or RiteAid
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos