The official CVS/pharmacy iPhone App puts CVS/pharmacy, MinuteClinic and CVSphoto in the palm of your hand. Just download our app to “visit” your CVS/pharmacy on the go. Features include: • Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions • Pill Identifier - easy to use feature helps identify pills based on imprint, shapes and color information • Access your prescription history • Scan to refill and refill without signing in • Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours • Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list • Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts • Send savings and rewards to card • Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers • Sign up to receive offer-filled emails • Shop CVS.com on your app • Scan QR codes in store for information and savings • See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance • Order photos for express pick up • And much more!see more...
Top Questions See all 2,225 Q&A
- "It allows you to earn points that are eventually transferred into Extra Care Bucks that you can use to purchase items in the store." in 246 reviews
- "CVS is awesome due to the extra bucks rewards you get, you can even use them with other coupons so I recommend signing up for the card" in 215 reviews
- "this is a great place to shop especially because they have great deals and you get points which turn into free money you can use later get the CVS card you won't regret it." in 207 reviews
- "I have been shopping there for years but about 1 year of Couponing at this store and i love there Rewards program with the Extra Care card." in 148 reviews
- "Love shopping in CVS, at least twice a month they have bogo sales on their health and beauty products, which makes it very affordable." in 131 reviews
One of my favorite places to shop. I enjoy couponing and this store is the best place to do it. They are always running promos and have items that qualify for "extrabucks."
I love CVS they are fast and friendly. I know if I run out of something or need something CVS is the first place I look (over Walmart) I love this store and their ability to help their customers.
My life would be a lot more difficult without CVS. It has a great stock of items from makeup to toiletries to birthday cards. It's so convenient and the prices are great
I don't really like getting anything from CVS but they are right around the corner and convenient. I do get my medicine from CVS but as far as cosmetics or household items, they have higher prices.
Cvs has great sales and coupons you just have to look for them. Things that are not on sale are expensive but it's what you'd expect from a drug store. Lines are never long so it's convenient to just stop in for a few quick things.
THe CVS near me is very big and has a lot of selection. However, since it is very convinent, it is slightly more expensive. I normally only make CVS runs when I don't want to drive super far away.
This drugstore us average in its makeup and beauty selection. I also feel that its more pricey then others. Other drugstores usually have better deals and rewards offers.
CVS has great deals at times, especially their random discount on items! The pharmacy for prescription medication is a bit pricey though. I think walmart or costco is cheaper for prescriptions.
I love to shop here. It is always so easy to get beauty products at low prices. By using their rewards system, weekly ads, and coupons so things are almost completely free
Thanks goodness there is a CVS right around the corner from my house. While it is your typical drugstore, cvs offers great quality products and is a lot faster than the market. Also, very nice and helpful employees
Q & A
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Do you think its cheaper to buy cosmetics at CVS or a chain like Target or Walmart?
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Do you prefer CVS or a different drugstore like Walgreens or RiteAid
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos