BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Ashley B.
This is my favorite place to coupon! CVS never fails me!!! I can't speak for other stores, but the employees at my local store are never impatient when they see I'm couponing.
Candace R.
Chino Valley, AZ
That's where I always get all my prescriptions filled. They are quick & hassle free. They even have a contract with my insurance that makes my prescriptions even less if i go there then anywhere else.
April P.
Norfolk, VA
CVS is excellent for buying diapers I usually combine my Extra Bucks with store coupons and manufacture coupons and typically only pay about $6 for diapers. I also score tons of free or really cheap items using my rewards card and coupons. CVS is anexcellent store to shop at.
Thatia A.
Haymarket, VA
I have a CVS very close to my house and the people that work there are so nice and polite.I love that they have Extrabucks and Beauty Rewards which helps to save some money.
Lindsey W.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
They have a great ECB program and great coupons, the prices are completely spot-on, the employees are nice... I love CVS! They are great. And their self-checkout is nice too.
Beth C.
Evansville, IN
CVS is a great store with friendly and helpful employees. They are small enough to still be a "neighborhood" store where they remember you but big enough to have a great variety of items. I shop there for everything from medicines to magazines to printing pictures to makeup.
Emelia W.
Erie, PA
You always are earning extra bucks at CVS that are good to use to get discounted items. I just purchased some cover girl face items and they were 50% off and i had a manufacturers coupon and extra bucks...SCORE! Also they had O.P.I. nail polish..newer colors..50% off-amazing!
Twana W.
Novi, MI
CVS is the place I go for everything from makeup to household cleaners! I really love the fact that CVS has many locations operating 24 hrs a day. They also have an Extrabuck program where you can earn rewards on all your purchases. If you haven't tried CVS, now is the time.
Karalee H.
Katy, TX
Cvs is a great little pharamcy. They're so friendly and are willing to help with whatever. And Flu shots are free.! How great is that. If you just ran out of some kind of makeup no need to go all the way to wal mart or target CVS has it all there for you. I LOVE this store!
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Out of all the corner drug stores CVS is by far my favorite! They always have great deals and you can return your make up if you get it home and find out you don't like it!!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.