BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Molly S.
Lees Summit, MO
I love CVS. It is a minute from my house so we do a lot of our shopping here! If we need something quick we run down the street and pick it up. They just opened a minute clinic which has been wonderful! We also get all of our prescriptions here and the staff are very friendly!
Suzette K.
lynn, ma
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great place to shop for all. Your needs. This is a great place to shop and you can extra care bucks on certain items and use them on your next purchase with your cvs card...
Jessica P.
Las Vegas, NV
I feel like I am always in CVS and never leave without something. I also REALLY love that they frequently (at least once a week) send me a discount for 20% or 5 dollars off of my next purchase.
Lindsey W.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
They have a great ECB program and great coupons, the prices are completely spot-on, the employees are nice... I love CVS! They are great. And their self-checkout is nice too.
Thatia A.
Haymarket, VA
I have a CVS very close to my house and the people that work there are so nice and polite.I love that they have Extrabucks and Beauty Rewards which helps to save some money.
Lekisha M.
Lumberton , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love CVS! The fact that they now have a beauty club is awesome. Foe every $50 spent in beauty, you receive $5 ecb! I love this! You'd be surprised how fast they add up:)
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
I think I live at CVS, because I visit there at least twice a week for simple stuff I need such as bath, makeup, gift items, and other supplies. You can't go wrong with CVS!
Cassandra R.
Lexington, KY
I think that CVS pharmacy's are always clean and the staff is always friendly. However, the prices are very high. Even with coupons, I feel that I could get much of the stuff elsewhere for cheaper.
Melissa W.
Green Bay, WI
Oh my god!!! I love this store so much. It is like my home away from home :) I love the extra care bucks. I can get so much stuff and pay so little. It is a shoppers paradise.
Jamie J.
Pekin, IL
CVS is a good place to shop, but they are expensive compared to other stores on just about everything. The only way to shop there is with coupons and with your extra bucks you earn on purchasing items.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.