The official CVS/pharmacy iPhone App puts CVS/pharmacy, MinuteClinic and CVSphoto in the palm of your hand. Just download our app to “visit” your CVS/pharmacy on the go. Features include: • Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions • Pill Identifier - easy to use feature helps identify pills based on imprint, shapes and color information • Access your prescription history • Scan to refill and refill without signing in • Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours • Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list • Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts • Send savings and rewards to card • Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers • Sign up to receive offer-filled emails • Shop CVS.com on your app • Scan QR codes in store for information and savings • See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance • Order photos for express pick up • And much more!see more...
Top Questions See all 2,225 Q&A
- "It allows you to earn points that are eventually transferred into Extra Care Bucks that you can use to purchase items in the store." in 246 reviews
- "CVS is awesome due to the extra bucks rewards you get, you can even use them with other coupons so I recommend signing up for the card" in 215 reviews
- "this is a great place to shop especially because they have great deals and you get points which turn into free money you can use later get the CVS card you won't regret it." in 207 reviews
- "I have been shopping there for years but about 1 year of Couponing at this store and i love there Rewards program with the Extra Care card." in 148 reviews
- "Love shopping in CVS, at least twice a month they have bogo sales on their health and beauty products, which makes it very affordable." in 131 reviews
I love CVS. It is a minute from my house so we do a lot of our shopping here! If we need something quick we run down the street and pick it up. They just opened a minute clinic which has been wonderful! We also get all of our prescriptions here and the staff are very friendly!
Great place to shop for all. Your needs. This is a great place to shop and you can extra care bucks on certain items and use them on your next purchase with your cvs card...
I feel like I am always in CVS and never leave without something. I also REALLY love that they frequently (at least once a week) send me a discount for 20% or 5 dollars off of my next purchase.
They have a great ECB program and great coupons, the prices are completely spot-on, the employees are nice... I love CVS! They are great. And their self-checkout is nice too.
I have a CVS very close to my house and the people that work there are so nice and polite.I love that they have Extrabucks and Beauty Rewards which helps to save some money.
I love CVS! The fact that they now have a beauty club is awesome. Foe every $50 spent in beauty, you receive $5 ecb! I love this! You'd be surprised how fast they add up:)
I think I live at CVS, because I visit there at least twice a week for simple stuff I need such as bath, makeup, gift items, and other supplies. You can't go wrong with CVS!
I think that CVS pharmacy's are always clean and the staff is always friendly. However, the prices are very high. Even with coupons, I feel that I could get much of the stuff elsewhere for cheaper.
Oh my god!!! I love this store so much. It is like my home away from home :) I love the extra care bucks. I can get so much stuff and pay so little. It is a shoppers paradise.
CVS is a good place to shop, but they are expensive compared to other stores on just about everything. The only way to shop there is with coupons and with your extra bucks you earn on purchasing items.
Q & A
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Do you think its cheaper to buy cosmetics at CVS or a chain like Target or Walmart?
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Do you prefer CVS or a different drugstore like Walgreens or RiteAid
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos